Page 1 of 2
^^ yeah what the title says; what's some of the most irritating things they've done?

watch this thread will /phail
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
They like love me and give me allowance man. WTF. Damn them to hell.

And get this... they actually give me a card on my birthdays.

Here's a picture of some fruits BTW, I like it when they're in baskets like that.

Last edited by Metal claw at Sep 24, 2007,
Allowed me to go on UG to read this /phail thread.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
.....???

Nothing, really. I mean, there's petty things, like childish things.

But nothing seriously irritating.

My mom never tries to do anything like that.

*shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
christ am I the only one with seemingly ***holeish parents??
thrash till death
My parents overprotect my whiny fat bitch brother. And when I tell him he needs to lose weight, they're all "Scott! Stop picking on him! He's not fat!"

Also my dad's a Rush Limbaugh fanboy.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Get this. At least once a week they have sex in public. It really gets old after a while. I mean a few up the ass and a couple cleveland steamers and then what? Sex with Miracle Whip?
Quote by hard_rock101
if i started a brutal death metal band, id call it Bleeding Asshole
Quote by abdulalhazred
I really don't know whether I hope this is a troll thread or not....... I mean...either he raped a girl
Or thinks it's ****ing hilarious to joke about it.
He's a monster either way.
Quote by ibanezed
Stole my weed and smoked it. Bastards

thrash till death
kick you out of the damn house for a piercing. doesnt seem bad...but when you have nowhere to go...it sucks lol
Quote by sfsknight07
kick you out of the damn house for a piercing. doesnt seem bad...but when you have nowhere to go...it sucks lol

lol I bet!! many-o time's I'd have gladly walked out though.. only prob is they made me quit my job so I have no income atm
thrash till death
The only thing i can think of is this:

I'm an Electrician, 1st term apprentice, and I'm working with this really small company, the guy I work with teaches me alot, I mean ALOT, that is, when he does have work for me, which is not alot, my dad is convinced I need hours and money, but when you're an 18 year old living at home with your parents, you don't NEED money, I NEED experience, but he keeps bitching at me to get a job where I'll be working monday - friday guaranteed, which I must admit would be ideal, but when your boss teaches you a ****load, treats you well and actually says "good job" when you do a good job, you learn to live with it.

Other than that, nothing really, they're good parents.

Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
lol I bet!! many-o time's I'd have gladly walked out though.. only prob is they made me quit my job so I have no income atm

why the hell would they make you quit your job? my parents were overjoyed when I got my first job (a paper route when I was like 13, $100 a month, not bad for a 13 year old )
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
My parents are pretty cool. Only thing that gets irritating after awhile is when my mom calls me constantly when im out. Its nice that she cares, but its a little to much.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo

Sorry to ask but how did they "make" you quit your job?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Sorry to ask but how did they "make" you quit your job?

1.) I'm a minor, I turn 16 on Oct. 3rd

2.) weed.
thrash till death
well my dad shipped me 2000 miles away to live in the middle of nowhere.

fun...
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
1.) I'm a minor, I turn 16 on Oct. 3rd

2.) weed.

Learn to hide your weed
Seriously, I had some strong stuff hidden away pretty well in my room for a couple of months and nobody suspected anything.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Learn to hide your weed
Seriously, I had some strong stuff hidden away pretty well in my room for a couple of months and nobody suspected anything.

my 8itch "friend" snitched me out.
thrash till death
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo

They didn't make you do nothing. People always say "my parent's made me do this, my parents made me do this". Wah! Wah! Wah! Your parents don't make you do sh*t, they may try to persuade you, but you make your decisions. And, as long as you're living under their roof, show some respect and stop being a winy little prick.

I can't stand UG'ers who complain about their parents.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
They didn't make you do nothing. People always say "my parent's made me do this, my parents made me do this". Wah! Wah! Wah! Your parents don't make you do sh*t, they may try to persuade you, but you make your decisions. And, as long as you're living under their roof, show some respect and stop being a winy little prick.

I can't stand UG'ers who complain about their parents.

I dunno dude, sometimes parents are out of line. For example, my mother is threatening to kick me out because I don't believe in God or her religion (Roman Catholic). It's absurd, just as well as being 'persuaded' to quit your job. Parents are not always right in judgement.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by J-Smack
Get this. At least once a week they have sex in public. It really gets old after a while. I mean a few up the ass and a couple cleveland steamers and then what? Sex with Miracle Whip?

My dad will sometimes randomly go off at a little thing just because he is in a bad mood. That's about it.
Umm... Uhhh...

My mom's from New Jersey. You can imagine the little habits she has that irritate me..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i couldn't put all of them here.

and no i'm not on of those "and then he cut off my allowance cause i flipped him off!" i do actually have real troubles, right now i just can't be assed to name all of them.

one i can remember now is

- my dad never gives any of us money (not even my mum so she can go foodshoping) and always claims he has none, while recently we found in the garbage bin 9 clothing labels, each worth anywere from 80-300$

and i'm not going into the domestiv violence and harrassment ****.....
Um.
Probably nagging, but that's because they know I need it, and it has helped.

Their damn good parents, so that would be the most irritating thing they have done, but on a scale of 1 to 10, it would probably rate a 1.
My dad went mental at me for breathing .... Seriously!!! We were having dinner and i had a pretty bad asthma attack and he screamed at me for (and I quote) 'breathing too loudly'
The only irritating thing my mother does is be like 'Oh, Hannah, today Jack cleaned the whole front room! You don't, do you?' but I'm just like 'Yeah, I don't drink, get stoned, set fire to things or get random body bits pierced at the age of fifteen either.'
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Learn to hide your weed

Months?
Didn't it go abit stale?
Humpf, maybe it's just my stuff :\...

But my parents,
Overreacting, I got drunk one night... They grounded me from going anywhere for 1 year.
I didn't mind until I got a girlfriend I want to hang out with and never can...
Also they like using "Reasonable Force" as punishment, though they haven't in awhile because I'm pretty much bigger than them both and last time my Dad tried I broke 2 of his fingers.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
I hate my parents.

Dad is a control freak. I have to talk to him as if I'm in the army, minus the shouting and saying sir or drill sergeant or whatever. Doesn't let me listen to music. Tons of things. I put up with it when I was a kid but now I'm 20 and I'm not taking his **** so we don't get along. I'm glad my mom and dad are divorced, so he doens't live with us.

Mom is a bitch in her own way. But at least she's not a tight-arse like my dad.

In fact my sitcho is kida like sweet requiem's.
Quote by Coins
I hate my parents.

Dad is a control freak. I have to talk to him as if I'm in the army, minus the shouting and saying sir or drill sergeant or whatever. Doesn't let me listen to music. Tons of things. I put up with it when I was a kid but now I'm 20 and I'm not taking his **** so we don't get along. I'm glad my mom and dad are divorced, so he doens't live with us.

Mom is a bitch in her own way. But at least she's not a tight-arse like my dad.

In fact my sitcho is kida like sweet requiem's.

Oh wah. Heaven forbid the people who house and feed you and pay for your schooling set a few rules for you. You have it SOOOOOO bad.
Quote by ebbbaaa
My parents overprotect my whiny fat bitch brother. And when I tell him he needs to lose weight, they're all "Scott! Stop picking on him! He's not fat!"

I feel your pain, i actually care and tell him to lay down on it and go for runs with me...my parents crack it at me..as if i'm teasing him.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by CowboyUp
Oh wah. Heaven forbid the people who house and feed you and pay for your schooling set a few rules for you. You have it SOOOOOO bad.

I'm sure we ALL have our own troubles w/ our parents; and yeah alot of the time one or the other (parent or child) is overreacting, and yeah, most of the time it's the child, however that doesn't mean that everything's all hunky-dory and we are overreacting to nothing.

when my friend snitched me out my dad took it hella hard. I actually hurt him; he's done drugs in the past and was fortunate to dig himself out of that hole so of course he was hurt when he found I smoked a little weed. He loves me and cares about me, and I understand that, but our relationship is really hard and filled with tension atm because he's already disowned and re-owned me twice. I made this thread to make sure I wasn't the only one who had some severe family problems; and my relationship with my father is by FAR not the only thing that's ****ed in this family.

all in all I don't think anyone has the right to say "oh WAH" because in truth you don't know me. you don't know other people. I'm sure your best friend(s) hide personal emotions and **** from you. we all do. why is it fair that you get to judge others?

...just saying... I don't want to start a flame fight :-/
thrash till death
^ that sucks. sorry dude
thrash till death
Quote by CowboyUp

Well, there's rules, and then there's things like not letting your kid listen to music. That's just not cool.

And it's not a thread about how horrible our lives are, just the most annoying thing our parents have done, so there's gonna be a little moaning. Get over yourself

Saying that though, I've had it pretty cushy all my life. I genuinely can't think of a really annoying thing they've done. Occasionally they flip out, but everyone does so it's cool.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
they talk to me. im not even joking. i usually dont like to converse with them. always ends in arguing or something. im not a spoiled little bitch, im actually the EXACT opposite. thats just my life. my guitar brings me joy and relieves me of my sorrows. 2 more years of this ****. then its just me and my guitar and my buddies.

they are divorcing too, but i dont care about that.
Page 1 of 2