what music do you play?

what are you using it for?

why do you THINK you NEED a half stack?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
you dont need a half stack, especially if its in the $500 range. all of those are cheap solid state amps that youll end up selling within a year. save youre self a load of trouble and look into tube combo in that price range, you might have to look used
I have the GT1200h halfstack...if you want, i can get you a good deal on it.

But i'd suggest listening to these people, getting a smaller tube amp.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

i think i'll try those two peaveys then the next time i go to guitar center. thanks guys.
Try the Peavey windsor. And, try the Epi VJ.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
They're all nice amps. =] I found the entire purpose of the MG guys!!!! It's not meant to be played to the extent of any form of high or mid gain. It's better as a low gain amp, with punchy mids. But still a lame amp. Go with the GT series.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Leat
They're all nice amps. =] I found the entire purpose of the MG guys!!!! It's not meant to be played to the extent of any form of high or mid gain. It's better as a low gain amp, with punchy mids. But still a lame amp. Go with the GT series.

Are you on crack or something?

TS, those two Peaveys will both be great choices...just make sure you turn them up loud to get the full effect
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com