Hey guys. I just thought I'd ask here, and not in the torrent thread in the Pit, since this is more than just some torrents.

Well, basically this is what happened: I loaned a friend of mine my external harddrive, which contained somewhere between 25-30 gigs of music. Well, said friend smashed my harddrive when he sat on it, SO I was left with nothing. I later found out that my dad had backed up my music, but very early on, an all I have now is about 12 gigs of it.

Now, all my thrash and power etc... I still have, cause I've got CD's/torrents/friends with the same music.

What I really need is for you guys to help me out in just any way...i.e. working torrents, sending me individual songs, any way that you can get this music to me, to please help me out.

Tangorodrim, Xasthur, Striborg, Destroyer 666, Dissection, Emperor, Enslaved (early), Woods of Ypres, Immortal, Windir, Leviathan, Marduk (early), Watain, Atheist, Drawn & Quartered, Benediction, Dismember, Cianide, Psycroptic, Autopsy, Pestilence, Oppressor, Mortician, Gorguts, Broken Hope, Krisiun, Cynic, Opprobrium, Deeds of Flesh, Engorged, Ghoul, Hate Eternal, Vader, Vital Remains, Regurtitate, Rotting Christ, Severed Savior, Suffocation, Yyrkoon, Morbid Angel, Death, Possessed, Behemoth.

Anything from any of these bands, plus whatever more you could think of that's Black/Death.

I really really appreciate the help, and I didn't put this is the rec. thread cause I didn't really think it fit there.

Thanks a lot, and I mean, a lot, for the help.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I'd use Albumbase.com for something like this. Sucks that you lost that much of your music.
Oh yeah, sorry haha. Just pm me if you want my email/MSN.

Again, don't feel obligated. I just really need the help

I don't need any Bodom thanks, i've got the discography. Same with Arch Enemy. Could do with anything else though
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Jonjy2
Ah...Nice avatar...

+69

On topic, sucks you lost all your music like that. I don't know how to make torrents or stuff like that. But, try looking for stuff by Kampfar, awesome black metal band with some folk influences.
You need some Moonblood!
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Quote by burrit0
I'd use Albumbase.com for something like this. Sucks that you lost that much of your music.

+1 great site to get music.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.