So here's a question for you, especially if you're a girl. I'm in a relationship thats about to enter its 8th month but I don't want it to. My gf and I are at different universities with completely different schedules and different people around us. It's not the same anymore. What is the least harmful way to end it? If it were you, how would you want the other person to do it?
Tell her that the long distance relationship isn't working out and that you don't feel the same about her if you're not together all the time.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
k, I'm a chick so first off, DON'T LIE. ****ers I hate it when they do that ((that means none of that "oh we'll be really good friends" BS))

just tell her. "hey, I need to talk to you" then go into detail about how you think it's not working out and how you think you should see other people etc. that's the least harmful way to do it; and she'll prolly only get hurt if she's mega attatched ((boy do I know >.<)
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Lie to her! It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Don't pussyfoot around it. You want it done, there's no use in making it easier, either way it's going to end, regardless of whether or not you're a little bitch about it.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
If she's really attached, just be mean about it.

I tried to break up with a girl that was really attached like 5 times over the course of last year, but she just cried, then I felt bad, then we ended up staying together and I was miserable. I feel your pain. Long distance relationships suck. Just hold your ground if she tries to keep you together because if you fold like I did, you'll end up being miserable
if you throw in that you feel like its turning into a long-distance relationship, she might understnad
Quote by SURFraptor7

thrash till death
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
k, I'm a chick so first off, DON'T LIE. ****ers I hate it when they do that ((that means none of that "oh we'll be really good friends" BS))

just tell her. "hey, I need to talk to you" then go into detail about how you think it's not working out and how you think you should see other people etc. that's the least harmful way to do it; and she'll prolly only get hurt if she's mega attatched ((boy do I know >.<)

Yeah man, don't lie, a lie is usualy worse than the truth....plus it's easier to pull of telling the truth.
Quote by david_highland
Yeah man, don't lie, a lie is usualy worse than the truth....plus it's easier to pull of telling the truth.

Plus she won't talk shyt to all da otha bytchez bout you amirite?
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Quote by SURFraptor7

lol true, i mean hell they lie to us

but seriously, just tell her the long distance just isnt workin, be straight up with her dude, if she cant take that, then she probly wouldnt have gone to another college right?
Quote by RockThe40oz
If she's really attached, just be mean about it.

I tried to break up with a girl that was really attached like 5 times over the course of last year, but she just cried, then I felt bad, then we ended up staying together and I was miserable. I feel your pain. Long distance relationships suck. Just hold your ground if she tries to keep you together because if you fold like I did, you'll end up being miserable

well don't be a total prick about it, but don't go back to her either. that will just stir up mixed emotions and useless drama.
thrash till death
When you break up with her, man up and do it in person. Don't be a p***y and break up with her via phone call, text message, e-mail, etc.; It makes you look bad. Tell her how you feel about the current state of the relationship and how you think this would make it easier on both of you.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Quote by Assasaurus
When you break up with her, man up and do it in person. Don't be a p***y and break up with her via phone call, text message, e-mail, etc.; It makes you look bad. Tell her how you feel about the current state of the relationship and how you think this would make it easier on both of you.

+1

I remember this one pussy I was dating.. the **** didn't even have the balls to break up with me to my face, he had his friend do it for him. and his friend told me he was cheating on me the whole time... WTF
thrash till death
Quote by Assasaurus

they go to seperate colleges so it might be a little difficult to do it face to face. video chat maybe?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
well don't be a total prick about it, but don't go back to her either. that will just stir up mixed emotions and useless drama.

Well yeah, I shouldn't have used the word "mean."

I'm a sucker for a girl crying... so I'm pretty weak in that sense.. and this relationship dragged on for over a year until I finally ended it a couple of weeks ago and told her the other day there was pretty much no chance of us ever getting back together..

She put up an away message that was essentially a suicide note. I had to call her parents and her school to get people over there to help her and make sure she was safe.

Moral of the story: Break it off immediately. Don't let it drag on longer than it should because it'll just end up in you being miserable and her getting hurt a lot more later
Last edited by RockThe40oz at Sep 24, 2007,
Break up with her during sex, and see how long you can stay on her.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
you need to break up with her honestly & genuinely. I'm a girl... hence the 'bitch' in the name... but yeah the longer you leave it, the harder it will be...

does she know how you feel about it? it always hurts more when the guy doesn't tell you what he's been feeling for ages. ask her how she feels about it. thats probably the best way to go.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Quote by Nickelbitch
you need to break up with her honestly & genuinely. I'm a girl... hence the 'bitch' in the name... but yeah the longer you leave it, the harder it will be...

does she know how you feel about it? it always hurts more when the guy doesn't tell you what he's been feeling for ages. ask her how she feels about it. thats probably the best way to go.

I could have sworn you had a penis.

Anyhoo.. I have nothing to contribute to this thread, aside from suggesting that you fake your own death.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SURFraptor7

Anyway, I'd just be honest with her. Really, it should be an easier break-up because of the long-distance; she'll understand that you don't feel the same way because you don't see each other in person often anymore. At least I hope she'll understand.