Which one of these should I make my first priority to work on, and how much more then the others?

Ear training
Song writing
Technical ability (guitar primary Keyboard secondary)
Music theory study
Music Theory.

Makes the rest of it easier to learn. You can't learn song writing without theory.
Quote by RyanGillam
Music Theory.

Makes the rest of it easier to learn. You can't learn song writing without theory.

i agree. however, make an effort to concentrate on each of them for a few minutes every day, so you dont end up totally proficient in theory, while being ****ty in everything else. make it like 40/20/20/20 until youve got most of the theory (everything except for vague or really advanced things), then even it out again, or even emphasize the guitar playing, because while KNOWING what youre doing is good, you also need to be able to do it.
the thing im worried about in studying to much theory is if I do that before training my ear wont i be lazy when it comes to actually figuring things out, my thoughts are a little one sided since im really bummed that my girlfriend beat me at this http://tonometric.com/adaptivepitch/ I usually get like a 2.2 or a 2.4 (occationally get like a a really good score and a really bad score) and that was after a while of practicing it, my GF came over and got a 1.76 one her 2nd try and she doesn't do anything musical at all, i was also upset when i had a singer friend over who can't play guitar tune better then me, but that was at least understandable because she has been singing and playing piano for a while even is she doesn't have the dexerity for guitar.