I'm really into music, and i try to write music Lyrically, but all i can think of are beats :S

My friend whos a DJ says if you are more into music and not lyrics, to get a guitar.

But i don't know if its really worth it.

How do you all feel about Guitars?

Whats better: E-Guitar or Normal Guitar?
Quote by stiky
I'm really into music, and i try to write music Lyrically, but all i can think of are beats :S

My friend whos a DJ says if you are more into music and not lyrics, to get a guitar.

But i don't know if its really worth it.

How do you all feel about Guitars?

Whats better: E-Guitar or Normal Guitar?

How exactly would you expect us to feel about guitars? This is Ultimate-Guitar.com. Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm assuming "E-Guitar" would be Electric guitar and by "Normal," I'm guessing you mean acoustic. Considering that this is the "Electric Guitar" area of the website, more often then not, you'll come across someone who is pretty fond of electric guitars. In the "Acoustic Guitar" area, you'll probably find more people who would lean to acoustic guitars.

It's all personal preference.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I'd say go ahead and try it.

I fidn lots of people fall in love with guitar.

I'd start with an acoustic maybe just cause its generallyc heaper and u can see if you like it or not. But electrics are more fun, imo.
get a electric, its a really fun hobby.
takes practice to be good so be ready to get as much as you put in.
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
It's all down to personal preference really. I'd suggest getting an acoustic guitar to try out, but then of course there's no point getting an acoustic guitar if you don't like acoustic music.

So if you like rock music, I'd say get an electric guitar.
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
A lot of people have both acoustic and electric guitars(myself included). I would hate to be without either, but I usually play the electric more. That said, my old Yamaha beater acoustic sounds beautiful and I paid one-tenth of what the electric cost.
If you like rock go electric - the days of acoustic being a significantly cheaper option for beginners are long gone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I'd get an electric starter pack. Its more versatile in styles and genres than the acoustic imo.
Quote by youreowned
I'd get an electric starter pack. Its more versatile in styles and genres than the acoustic imo.

i'd stay away from those. they arent worth the money for wat u get.
if u love beat why not try drums? i love guitar but the one thing i dont like is just how common it is. drummers are in high demand
I think you would be more at home on the drums or bass if you are better at thinking of beats.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350