a while ago someone asked how the pit monkeys killed depression.
my question is, how low have you been?
im just interested thats all.
i was thinking yeah, some rockers get pretty low with all their success so why cant normal people?
the lowest point ive heard of is slash. I saw a quote from him in a guitar magazine that said "my life was basically a bottle of jack daniels a day for 3 years"
now i dont know if hes exaggerating or not, but it just prompted my thoughts.
so yeah. go ahead and tell UG how low you've actually gotten.
i tried to kill myself once. thats as low as ive gotten though.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
my lowest point depends on my orientation. usually its my feet. but if im laying down its prolly my arse.

oh, you mean emotionally. damn. sorry. ummmm, pretty bad in high school, but ive gotten a lot better since then
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
The day you minimalize everything and find that it's all so insignificant to the point that you have stripped all meaning from life, is that day the you're at your lowest.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by redwing_suck
The day you minimalize everything and find that it's all so insignificant to the point that you have stripped all meaning from life, is that day the you're at your lowest.

yep. that'd about do it.
low point. hmm. i dunno, might've been when i lost all my friends, but i think AFTER that a few months later i just got one of those moments where i just thought about everything in my life and realized that not only was it insignificant (i could deal with that if i enjoyed it), but i also hated it all. but then a good rest got me back on my feet.
the point ive been at for the last year or so. i get depressed, alot of times i hate the world.

sometimes i spontaneously think of the past and just want to lock my self up and cry or whatever.

i cant hang around people my age too long as i have some sort of inner hate towards them.
im happy aslong as i have enough beer to get drunk. dont know when to put a liquor bottle down until it gets to the point im so drunk its no fun any more.

cant talk to women cause a few incidents has gave me a complete distrust of them, to the poin if a chic talks to me its just cause she is playing a sick mind game or wants to use me. (tyhats what my mind tells me)
dont have a job cause im paranoid and cant get over it.

pretty ****ing low.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
I got depressed some in high school, but really when you think about it we've got it so good (well, most of us) compared to so much of the rest of the world, that it's really quite selfish of us to moan and whine about how much life sucks.
i was surprised about two things.
nobody congratulated slash on how well he can hold his liquor lol, and never asked me how low ive gotten. strange, but what ive been like isn't as bad as i thought now. although i considered suicide earlier in teh year, im in yr 11, and its real tough, and family was being a bitch, gf broke up with me, it really sucked.
Quote by fretsonfire74
i was surprised about two things.
nobody congratulated slash on how well he can hold his liquor lol, and never asked me how low ive gotten. strange, but what ive been like isn't as bad as i thought now. although i considered suicide earlier in teh year, im in yr 11, and its real tough, and family was being a bitch, gf broke up with me, it really sucked.

ya and i got some advice for you. finish school. it will save you a **** load of heartache.

you dont wanna end up asking yourself what if. you dont want to wake up one day and say to yourself... ohhh ya... my class graduated about a week ago. all my class mates are out of school. let me tell you that sux it happened to me and that whole day and so forth i kept thinking about it.

plus im constanlty plagued by dreams of being back in school.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
This year kicked off like utter ****. The first, or second day girlfriend breaks up with me, rejects valentines day present i had made like the night before. NEXT day my idiot brother crashes my car and i have to get it fixed, THIRD day rumours and all sorts of crap start flying around school about me.

Its one of those places you find youself in where you feel no one can reach you, and that you will never get away from it. Heavy drinking followed these three days, so bad that at one point i was on the street in traffic hoping someone would hit me and put me out of my misery.

But, somehow, with the help of a a very special girl, i turned my year around. I dont drink to get ****faced anymore, just socially with friends, im not depressed 24/7 and no longer scratch the words DESTROY into everything i own, AND im actually on my way to graduating from high school.

AND im going paintballing friday night

My lifes just great now, its really about having people there to support you, without them, your just stuck inside your head and have no one elses opinion but your own.
My lifes just great now, its really about having people there to support you, without them, your just stuck inside your head and have no one elses opinion but your own.

see thats true.

like my freind is 23 so he is older than me therefore i get along with him. and i found itr does help to a certain extent to talk.
but so much **** has happened to him thats in his eyes im sure my **** is stupid. and that brought us to the conclusion that its different for every one. his idea of bad is worse than mine. that dosent mean that mine isnt bad but just means there is worse. **** hits people differently.

its weird cause all my freind up until then didnt give a **** but my freind now acknowledges my problems.

its still hard though cause the **** wrong with me is **** freinds cant fix. and what do i do when they are happy and so am i and then all the sudden it goes to **** in my mind? i dont want to say anything to **** up their good times so i get self absorbed.

plus it dosnt help that he always says he will help me meet some women but never does. wich is one of my problems.
i hear **** like every thing was bad until she came, and im left wondering why it never happens for me....
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
When I realized I was emo, but I didn't dress like an emo...

I'm so glad I'm over that whiny bull****.
when i drink i get depressed
i'm not the happiest kid around anymore, mainly becuase nobody is there for support. Like i have lots of friends, but after one incident, i just cant tell anyone my problems, and i cant burden them with em.
my life should be amazing of where i live
but, its hard to explain
so i wont
but i havent actually been that low
just feel like it
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
9th grade, my family was in deep financial trouble and I had to work doing construction so we wouldn't lose our house, then my girlfriend cheated on me and I lost a lot of friends because I was so pissed off all the time. I sort of alienated myself from my remaining friends and listened to a lot of music. I would would contemplate suicide and do things like punch through glass... Then I listened to The Adolescents a lot and screamed along to the songs, the song "Creatures" still pretty much explains how I felt then. I think that album got me through 9th grade.
That was a long time ago though, things are a lot different now
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
rancid punk.
after that story, you have my utmost respect.
10 000 cool points to you.
and not to mention your sig.
thats hilarious.
Quote by fretsonfire74
rancid punk.
after that story, you have my utmost respect.
10 000 cool points to you.
and not to mention your sig.
thats hilarious.

Thanks, that means a lot to me. I wish I had more space so I could sig what you just said, it's awesome.

On topic though... Although it sounds cliche, I think the bad times in life do make us stronger. Everyone goes through hard times in their life and in my mind we're all scarred individuals, what's important in my mind is how we carry those scars and keep living.

I know I haven't had it as bad as a lot of people have though, so I'm no expert.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.