No not the movie, I mean the games. I just got Hitman 2 from my brother, and I must say it is quite interesting. One of the few games I actually play now. So I decided to make a thread dedicated to the series. So which one do you have? Is it any good?

REMINDER: This is not a discussion about the movie!
I love the Hitman series, Blood Money is probably one of the best games I've ever played. I really hope they're working on a new one.
Ive only played hitman 2, and the demo for blood money. both were absolutely amazing, and have great replay value because there is always a new way of killing someone!
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

I played Blood Money...it was orgasmic, great concept for a game.

I also agree with newbe...great replay value. I hate people who use cheats for games like that though.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I have Hitman II on Gamecube. It's a great game.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Silent Assassin on every mission.

No wonder I phailed my A-Levels. I don't mean fail, I mean serious PHail.

Can do Anathema in less than 3 minutes

I could never do the snow mission on Silent Assassin. Y'know, the one where there are snipers and trucks riding through the tunnels.

Also, I really hated that mission where you had to poison that Yakuza boss' son. No matter how you did it, the guards were always alerted when he died, which means you have one or two seconds at best to get out between when you get the message that he has died and when the alert appears on the screen. Couple that with the guards patrolling the exit most of the time and it's a complete bitch.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I could never do the snow mission on Silent Assassin. Y'know, the one where there are snipers and trucks riding through the tunnels.

Also, I really hated that mission where you had to poison that Yakuza boss' son. No matter how you did it, the guards were always alerted when he died, which means you have one or two seconds at best to get out between when you get the message that he has died and when the alert appears on the screen. Couple that with the guards patrolling the exit most of the time and it's a complete bitch.

The snow one was a pain in the ass, took me ages to work out how to do it. It involved a lot of switching in and out of the tunnel and various costume changes.

And the Yakuza boss' son wasn't too hard if you time it right.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

No wonder I phailed my A-Levels. I don't mean fail, I mean serious PHail.

Can do Anathema in less than 3 minutes

What? the Yakuza Castle also?
That was like nearly impossible without getting like at least 50% agressivity. I mean they are ****ing EVERYWHERE

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by newbe guitarist
That was like nearly impossible without getting like at least 50% agressivity. I mean they are ****ing EVERYWHERE

It's doable, it's very, very doable. It's just a case of knowing where those damn ninjas are. And the electricity box.
only two games iv ever finished is hitman silent assasin and hitman contracts. i love them. especially the double level starting in the foyer of that building and ending up at the top in that hotel room, killing the lad in the spa. awsome games.

excsept that every level on contracts is nitetime. and i didnt get the storyline, if there was one. still good game tho. real short, not enough levels and you should be able to choose weapons at start of each mission like on silent assasin,
kw!nton
I Hitman: Contracts, I could do every level on that perfectly.

Wish Blood Money would work on my computer, this is one of my favourite series of games.

excsept that every level on contracts is nitetime. and i didnt get the storyline, if there was one. still good game tho. real short, not enough levels and you should be able to choose weapons at start of each mission like on silent assasin,
kw!nton

The storyline was odd, almost every level took place as a dream.

Also, i'm pretty sure you could pick your weapons at the start. How else would you get the final guns into the levels?
Last edited by GiantRaven at Sep 24, 2007,
i've only beet the first one a long time ago, played the second, never played the third, i dunno the thing that pisses me off is there is no autosave system or anything, so you spend like an hour figuring out how to kill this guy, only to finally get to him or something and get killed
Bloodmoney was really worth it.But now I am more inclined towards fps games
Hi
I R Finished all of them expet for the first one, Blood Money is a great game, as was 2 but i found Contracts abit dissapointing as it got abit samey after a while with using the same locations.

Also the movie looks like its going to be craptastic.
Hitman II was the best IMO.

I like Blood Money a lot until the mission in Rotterdam (Holland) , I live in Holland so I thought it was very cool but I don't know why but that mission was such a gigantic turn off for me. The level is so hidious or something.
So then I moved onto the Splinter Cell series which is way better IMO.
Anyways.. I turned the game off at the start of that mission and haven't played it since... it was about half a year ago.. should I start it up again? Does it get better?
Last edited by Cizzie at Sep 24, 2007,
I've played Hitman ever since it came out.

Let's all cross our fingers and hope Vin Diesel won't be casted as Agent 47.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
I've played Hitman ever since it came out.

Let's all cross our fingers and hope Vin Diesel won't be casted as Agent 47.

the actor chosen to play 47 is WORSE than Vin Diesel. The producers somehow managed to NOT choose the man who voiced 47 in the games (47's appearance is also based upon this man) and chose a completely different actor. Yeah, the movie is going to suck.

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by Deliriumbassist

You're either lying your ass off or have no social life of what so ever
Quote by Lendorav
You're either lying your ass off or have no social life of what so ever

As I said, it's the most likely reason I failed my A-Levels.

It really isn't that hard once you figure out what to do.

The Heaven and Hell mission on Blood Money is a pain in the ass, though.
Silent Assassin is the best.. My cousin and I always used to play it all day long ah.. the memories About the movie, the concept looks kind of promising, Timothy will surely do his best.

Btw, anyone read the book? Hitman:Enemy Within? Was it good?..if so.. im definatly heading of to the nearest book shop!
talking about blood money: I thought it was brilliant the way they kinda hid a mission when the credits after the "end" of the game appears. And lol @ the guy on the wheelchair who stood up and tried to run away from you

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by newbe guitarist

I'm on that level. It's pretty tricky for me right now, but I'm inside the castle, so I think the hard part is already over with.
Quote by Soul Power
I'm on that level. It's pretty tricky for me right now, but I'm inside the castle, so I think the hard part is already over with.

Nope, if I remember right, the castle is the hardest bit, lol... watch out for ninjas in the ceiling. You can see them hiding before you "trigger" them.
Quote by sebastian_96
I played Blood Money...it was orgasmic, great concept for a game.

I also agree with newbe...great replay value. I hate people who use cheats for games like that though.

I use cheats all the time on Hitman 2. It's fun that way.

But on Blood Money and Contracts I always do without. I haven't played on my PS2 for months. I suddenly miss it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i bought the trilogy set a month or so ago and the rock. i beat 2 in about a week and then used the cheats and just blew everyones ass away
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Last edited by cm_punk_fan at Sep 24, 2007,