me and my friend need some good pranks to do to these two kids that are sleeping...so ideas plz
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Have you ever played Orgasm Girl?

Yeah, do that, to them. The thought of it is getting me hard.
Rape is the ultimate prank.
If you're not hardcore enough, I suppose you could push coins down their asses... they'll feel like a piggie bank in the morning!
Stick your finger in your ass and give them a Hitler stache, or you can pee on them.
Kill one of them and hide the knife with another kid. Kill all of them and eat them. Undress them all and take pictures. Put almonds in their noses.

Edit: Or just pee on them.
Last edited by Mein Kampf at Sep 24, 2007,
When one or both fall a sleep, microwave a hot dog for 10 seconds, that way it's warm on the outside but still cold on the inside. Next unzip your zipper and hold the hot dog in front of your crotch area and slap whoever is sleeping in the face with it. When they wake up quickly zip your fly back up and walk away.

The more people you get in on this the better.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
When one or both fall a sleep, microwave a hot dog for 10 seconds, that way it's warm on the outside but still cold on the inside. Next unzip your zipper and hold the hot dog in front of your crotch area and slap whoever is sleeping in the face with it. When they wake up quickly zip your fly back up and walk away.

I didn't know penises were supposed to be cold on the inside... I suppose I haven't played enough with mine yet...
>.>
<.<
/leaves.
Quote by julio1987
I didn't know penises were supposed to be cold on the inside... I suppose I haven't played enough with mine yet...
>.>
<.<
/leaves.

new sig possibly?

To TS pool que up the nose with calk on the end, urinate on them, as already sugested the hitlerstash, fart on their faces, put them in nude queer poses take pictures of them and show everyone at school, the ole shaving foam trick. um....but ones weiner in your mouth to show how gay he is? <--- whoever gets that reference gets a cookie.
Last edited by Griff_Kid at Sep 24, 2007,
oooook. Here's some real suggestions:

The classic hand-in-warm-water-trick (and if you've been living with wolves for 10 years, that will make them pee)
Put a piece of duct tape over their eyes so in the morning they'll think they've gone blind
Put shaving cream or whipped cream in the palm of one of their hands and tickle their face with a feather... very entertaining results
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
Take a dump on their chests.
post pics.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Aqua Dementia

A friend of mine actually did that to my brother a long time ago(he was passed out on the couch). I've never seen him jump up that fast and look that surprised in my life. Hilarity at it's best.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Ooooh! Ooooh! Best prank evah!

When they wake up in the morning, yell the pancakes are ready!

Come and get 'em!

When they smell them and rush into the kitchen, you have waffles waiting, instead.

They are gonna be so pwned!!!!!!!

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Griff_Kid
new sig possibly?

To TS pool que up the nose with calk on the end, urinate on them, as already sugested the hitlerstash, fart on their faces, put them in nude queer poses take pictures of them and show everyone at school, the ole shaving foam trick. um....but ones weiner in your mouth to show how gay he is? <--- whoever gets that reference gets a cookie.

but make sure he sucks your weiner too so it cancels eachother out

I watch south park too and southpark > family guy
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
whatever u do, end it with a rusty fishhook.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
I thought the title was 'Sleepover Pants'

I'm not happy!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Griff_Kid
new sig possibly?

Tis' South Park.
Quote by Shredlet
but make sure he sucks your weiner too so it cancels eachother out

I watch south park too and southpark > family guy

Yeah i watch 'em both but the south park episode was a good one
Quote by Griff_Kid

Yeah i watch 'em both but the south park episode was a good one

Lol i watch em both too but i get tired of the whole "oh you mean just like the time I *insert random situation here*" thing south park keeps it real
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Take pictures of yourself with their dicks in your mouth.

Then everyone will think they're gay.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Shave one eyebrow off your mates face....
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz