...If you had the cash? Or the will...or anything. If you could drop everything and leave town tonight, where would you want to go?

I would go to Pennsylvania. Or southern Virginia. Or Colorado. I need some place that's wooded and has mountains. Long winding roads and minimal light pollution. And people that you can pass on the sidewalk and say 'Hi' to without getting dirty or weird looks.

Fuck cities. Fuck this metropolitan craphole BS.

Where would you go?
Compton. To prove my mettle.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Compton. To prove my mettle.

If you wanted to prove your metuhlz, you'd go to Norway, then burn some churches and slaughter some goats, then you'd be tr00.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
If you wanted to prove your metuhlz, you'd go to Norway, then burn some churches and slaughter some goats, then you'd be tr00.

Mettle
Noun
1. Courage and fortitude; spirit: troops who showed their mettle in combat. 2. Inherent quality of character and temperament.

I'm talking about the Gangsta mettle I'm always boasting about. I got a lot of **** talking I have to back up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Somewhere i can be alone...

and obviously i'd have to take my guitar
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
PURPLE PRS Custom 24
PURPLE PRS Custom 22
MXR Carbon Copy
Mesa/Boogie DC-5 and two matching half-back 2x12s

I'd like to meet satan, I bet he's a nice guy.
I'd grab my guitar and go the grand canyon.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Normally it would be Rome, but lately I have just wanted to grab my guitar, some beer and a few close friends and go to Tennessee (the woods...maybe a cabin).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Mettle
Noun
1. Courage and fortitude; spirit: troops who showed their mettle in combat. 2. Inherent quality of character and temperament.

I'm talking about the Gangsta mettle I'm always boasting about. I got a lot of **** talking I have to back up.

I thought you meant Black mettle
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Germany.
Love the place, love the people, and I've wanted to go back ever since I left 7 years ago.
And one day I will.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I've always wanted to go to Europe(or, "go back" I should say, since I was born in England). For some reason I've always wanted to go to Australia too. I wouldn't mind actually moving to a good part of either of those places one day.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
inside my gfs pants...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
texas, pensylvania, or cali
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
South of France anyone?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
South of France anyone?

Well, I would love to ride a bike through France on the pilgrimage routes and see all the churches/anywhere there is art. A guest lecturer in one of my courses did that and some of the sculpture she found was shocking and pretty amazing.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Well, I would love to ride a bike through France on the pilgrimage routes and see all the churches/anywhere there is art. A guest lecturer in one of my courses did that and some of the sculpture she found was shocking and pretty amazing.

I wouldn't mind tasting all the food and wine as well.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Norway in the small town of Espedal. Such a magnificent part. So... uncivilized and down to earch, truly breathtaking. It was almost living on your own, no gas stations, no super markets, no fast food. I love it there, it's always nice dark, filled with snow, and always have fog on the ground. I would love to live there, or in Norway in general.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by myself101
I wouldn't mind tasting all the food and wine as well.

I couldn't agree more.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Scandinavia. I have family in Norway (Apparently my uncle is/was friends with Nocturno Culto)

Ireland. It looks like a beautiful place, when it's not being blown up.

Egypt, or any non exploding/fundamentalist-muslim nation in the middle east. There's a lot of culture, history and mystery there.

Japan. For the most obvious reasons.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
atm I'm happy where i am (small country town in Australia), but i do have this huge urge to just grab my acoustic, find a small, semi-full cafe, and play until i get kicked out sometime early tomorrow morning.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

i would like to grab a few friends, alot of weed, and flight down to san francisco and sleep in golden gate park. 60s style.

Or do the same but go to amsterday or ireland instead. or the carribean