Poll: Which is the Best ELECTRIC GUITAR for Hillsong & all other music???
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the Best ELECTRIC GUITAR for Hillsong & all other music???
Ibanez RG320
3 30%
Ibanez RG170DX
0 0%
Fender Stratocaster
7 70%
NONE OF THE ABOVE
0 0%
Voters: 10.
Ibanez RG320 vs. Ibanez RG170DX vs. Fender Stratocaster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which eGuitar should I choose?
I want a great eGuitar. I will most likely use a 20 or 25 watt AMP
My type of music is all exept classical and blues. I mainly like HILLSONG.

thanks guys!

+ What's the price of the Ibanez & what's the price of the Fender???

'Cause I know a guy @ my church (CityLife Church) who uses the Ibanez on his
BOSS GT-6 Multi effects pedal & it sound the EXACT same as the Hillsong dudes sound....
this is your 3rd thread on a similar topic. maybe you shouldve just used your old thread and just said whatever you want there.

if it was me choosing, id take the strat. but the best thing you can do is try the guitar on the store yourself. try it on an amp similar to yours, then afterwards, try it with the pedals youll be using.

get whichever sounds good to you and most importantly, feels the best for you.
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
Strat is probably more versatile. Go with the Strat.

What's your price range?
-Francis

Future Marine Biologist and Rock Star
WTF is hillsong?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?