Page 1 of 3
Alright guys, lets get a group of us together and form a clan or something, for a lot of fun for when Halo 3 is released tomorrow (or Wednesday in Europe). We can do some co-op/matchmaking/customs/whatever.

Leave your gamertag in this thread, and I'll update it with the list of what we've got.

Oh, and let me make this clear first. No one gives a flying **** whether you don't like Halo, whether you think that it's average at best, if you're not gonna buy it because it sucks, whether there are so many other games out or whatever. Don't waste your own time posting it and our time reading it. That said, I am fully aware that some of you will post those exact things I've mentioned just to make a 'hilarious,' post. Sorry if that makes me sound like an asshole, but oh well. Don't post if you're not contributing anything useful to the topic.

This thread is about gamertags for playing it. Thank you.

My gamertags:
GT 1 - Enjerica
GT 2 - Steve The Piank (watch out for the 'i' in 'plank')

UG Gamertags:
WhiteUnggoy55
A2StepMassacre
elitekiller24
DiscoStu52
Necrosean
Last edited by Steve The Plank at Sep 24, 2007,
A2StepMassacre

I don't know what I was thinking when I made my GT, but whatever.

Hit me up, I consider myself above average.
elitekiller24

and soon to be

killzy
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
DiscoStu52
see yall at midnight...central time
You are now blinking manually
My month-free Xbox Live subscription ran out yesterday.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
NecRoSeaN.

Im getting the game, but not tommorow or for another month since my xbox is dead. =/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Osiris7837 I don't think I'm getting it on release day but soon probably after I get paid friday.
Xeranex
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
lefty151, unfortunately my left-handed roommate is the one who owns the 360 so he named the account...
ShockedChris

although my xbox is away at the repair shop again, halo will be arriving on launch and ill have nothing to play it on but add me anyways and ill dismantle you when im back on even without having played it before

Noonster III

I probs won't join a clan, but i'd be happy to play a few games with other members.

And Nelsean get your goddamn Xbox fixed, lol. I accepted your friend request ages ago and we still haven't had a game.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
III Subz3ro III

cant fookin wait...im gonna sleep outside the store in the morning...sadness ftw!
LT Com Ambrose

Going to gamestop at 8 tonight and wait for the midnight release
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
NsK x Storm x
Currently playing Halo 2. Owning snipers, but get A LOT of de-rankers in slayer.

(European) We gotta wait till 26!!!!
Aww well, i'll give you N. Americans a head start.
If anyone wants to team up for co-op let me know. Im not going to be playing live ranked until i do heroic/legendary campaign.

note, probably changing gamertag to a more original name
Will update later.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Last edited by _Tenacious_ at Sep 24, 2007,
MasterShake07

I'm gonna have to do some house cleaning on my friends list. I only have 3 empty spots.
Brian Destiny

Should get it when I get some moolah, might take a while though.

Meanwhile, whos up for GRAW
Quote by Steve The Plank
I'm up for some Halo 2 if anyone wants to play ^^ :P

I guess I could play a couple rounds if you feel like doing SWAT or something. Just send me a friend invite and I'll be on in a few.
you have live? should have told me you noob

Edit: To Martin, also its here on wednesday lad
Quote by ch715dallat
you have live? should have told me you noob

Edit: To Martin, also its here on wednesday lad

It doesn't get here till Friday
spawn rhino
Quote by Tombe
Shut your noise, I was 18 when I had mine. About 30 seconds later the girl was sick on me. I'm not sure if the two events were related.
Quote by xLoGit3k
xlogit3k

Ah ha! It was you who added me.

Sorry I didn'y accept my live ran out
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
colonelcancer53

but i dont do clans. thats way to nerdy. you can all add me as a friend but im not doing clan matches.
Page 1 of 3