Is it possible to put active EMG's in a '67 Gibson V with the 496R and the 500T passive pickups fairly easily?

Do the battery's fit in there? Do I get all the electronics I need with the EMG's to replace the passive wiring and stuff?
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Quote by BeëlzeM
Is it possible to put active EMG's in a '67 Gibson V with the 496R and the 500T passive pickups fairly easily?

Do the battery's fit in there? Do I get all the electronics I need with the EMG's to replace the passive wiring and stuff?

I don't know if the batteries would fit but chances are they will; gibson tend to put quite big control routs in their guitars.

Yes you get all the wires and electronics you need with the EMGs, you'll need something to hold the battery still with though.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You get the stuff you need for the install if you buy a set such as the Zakk Wylde or Kerry King. Otherwise, you will need low impedence pots and a stereo output jack as well. Most people take a small piece of foam and wrap the battery, that'll keep it from flopping around in the control cavity.
Quote by fireman464
You get the stuff you need for the install if you buy a set such as the Zakk Wylde or Kerry King. Otherwise, you will need low impedence pots and a stereo output jack as well. Most people take a small piece of foam and wrap the battery, that'll keep it from flopping around in the control cavity.

According to the website you get everything: pups, pots (volume and tone), battery clip, screws, shrink tubing, wiring; everything, even if you only buy one of them.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.