Page 1 of 2
Iron Maiden is coming to Australia, i have been saving up for the tickets and i have all my friends money to so i could buy them all online, the tickets go on public sale on the 27th this wednesday!

I have been looking at this website for quite some time
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=IRONMAID08&searchId=ffa7c1eb-ce3d-446e-9189-ac9b96b032b7

I just looked at it then, i plan on going to Acer arena, if you look at the information and pricing thing it says they are no longer on sale.

We were all going for gold tickets.

does this mean that they are all sold out from the presale or they havnt been released yet.

i really need help and soon

i have all the money and i have to sell heaps of things for the money

!!!please help

-dan
I think it means they sold all the Pre-Sale tickets.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
but according to the website it says they havnt even released the presale tickets yet!
Pre-sale starts : Tue 25 Sep, noon
Pre-sale ends* : Wed 26 Sep, noon
General public on sale : Thu 27 Sep, 9am

How hard to figure out is that?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
maybe it means the tickets arent on sale yet
so its saying there no longer on sale
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
I'm looking over the site, I really have no idea.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I want to go to that too!
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
i've been over the site with a fine tooth comb i have considered all of the ideas above, but it wouldn't make sense that the one in Melbourne was still on sale would it?

any ideas ive wanted to go see these guys for like 15 years
The Maiden FC site says most of the Gold tickets sold in presale.

UPDATE - All gold tickets are now on sale, and going fast!

All fanclub members have been emailled about the extra tickets.

If you are trying to buy Gold tickets in the pre-sale, and finding them to be sold out please be aware that we're making enquiries to see if any more can be released.

So if you really want Gold tickets, wait a little and see what happens. Don't worry - the silver ones won't sell out, the pre-sale is only open to the FC at the moment so they won't all disappear.

We cannot promise that there will be more Gold tickets, but we're looking into it and will let you know as soon as we can (realistically, Friday morning in Australia).

Thanks guys

- Admin
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
so if i become a member of the iron maiden website now i can guarantee that i can get a gold ticket for the concert and some for my friends at acer arena?

or what alse can i do

also what is the difference between gold and silver
dude theyre not even onsale yet, they go pre sale teusday, then normal sale thursday.

my mates works there so yeh.

OMFG!!! MAIIIIDEN! gonna be mad.
Lets all be nice
dude on the website it says their selling out fast

i need like a gold ticket to this concert, no question about it i must go

also what is the difference between the tickets?
Quote by dan_g_
dude on the website it says their selling out fast

i need like a gold ticket to this concert, no question about it i must go

also what is the difference between the tickets?

"I NEED A GOLD TICKET. I MUST HAVE A GOLD TICKET. Wait, you guys... what's a gold ticket?"

lol sorry, just thought it was funny.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Pre-sale starts : Tue 25 Sep, noon
Pre-sale ends* : Wed 26 Sep, noon
General public on sale : Thu 27 Sep, 9am

How hard to figure out is that?
It's not Tuesday yet though. That's in 3 hours and 11 minutes!

I was going to buy gold tickets at 9am when they came out... but then I got a job! It starts at 8am!

So I'm giving my friend $300 to buy a ticket for myself and my girlfriend to go, and he's going to go up early to buy tickets for the three of us when they come out.

God I hope we're able to get good tickets... Fuck Pre-Sales and Ticket Auctions!!

Quote by Rankles
The Maiden FC site says most of the Gold tickets sold in presale.

UPDATE - All gold tickets are now on sale, and going fast!

All fanclub members have been emailled about the extra tickets.

If you are trying to buy Gold tickets in the pre-sale, and finding them to be sold out please be aware that we're making enquiries to see if any more can be released.

So if you really want Gold tickets, wait a little and see what happens. Don't worry - the silver ones won't sell out, the pre-sale is only open to the FC at the moment so they won't all disappear.

We cannot promise that there will be more Gold tickets, but we're looking into it and will let you know as soon as we can (realistically, Friday morning in Australia).

Thanks guys

- Admin
Wait, what?

Oh God... I seriously hope that doesn't mean ALL the Gold tickets will get sold out... that's so seriously fucking unfair. Pre-sales and such are a terrible thing.

I'm just hoping "No Longer on Sale" doesn't mean the tickets aren't on sale anymore 'cause the concert is not going to happen or something
Though it'd say "Canceled", I guess.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Sep 24, 2007,
You guys need to calm the **** down. Frenchy stated when tickets go on sale. Pre-sale tommorow, general public thursday. I highly doubt even Iron Maiden could sell out a venue before the tickets even go on sale. And there's only a certain amount of pre-sale tickets so don't worry.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Ahh, I love presales at ticketmaster. My mums a member, so presale for me. Going for silver seating near the stage.

And those confused about tickets going, the Iron Maiden Fan Club got a special presale from the 20th-24th.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Ahh, I love presales at ticketmaster. My mums a member, so presale for me. Going for silver seating near the stage.

And those confused about tickets going, the Iron Maiden Fan Club got a special presale from the 20th-24th.
I'm a member of Ticketek... How I pre-sale?

Or does it not work like that with Ticketek, and only Ticketmaster?

And no, I HATE presales. It's BAD. Tickets should all go on sale at the same time, so everyone gets a fair go. Tickets shouldn't only go to people who get special privileges, buying them out before everyone else gets a chance.

It's disgusting.

Only reason I asked how to pre-sale is because it seems like the only way you can get good tickets these days, because of all the fucking little "VIPs" who think they're special enough to rip off everyone else by buying out all the tickets before they have a chance.

Yeah maybe I'm a little angry, but so what. I want good tickets, and I want it to be fair. No stuck up little bastards buying out all the good tickets before anyone else has a chance. Fair go, for God's sake.
Last edited by Scourge at Sep 24, 2007,
Scourge check your PMs.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>

Wow, dude.

Yeah I replied to it. Profile PMs.

I'm definitely going to look at that! I'll be at work tomorrow though which might be a problem.. I'll see what I can do though!
whats the difference between the silver and gold because my mum just got silver tickets
Does anyone know why the hell all the tickets are sold out already?

I mean... wtf?

It's only meant to be pre-sale atm, but when I went to the site today I was able to purchase tickets normally... except all Gold Passes were sold out and I wasn't able to buy more than one ticket at a time.. which is useless because I need 3 tickets.

What's going on?!
Didn't help?

Gah, told you they'd sell fast.

They haven't played there for fifteen years and it only has like six dates. They sell super fast.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
is section 38 row b any good at all and will any more golds be released ont he public sale
Maiden's admins have said they're trying to get more gold tickets to sell.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
well should i sell my silvers for the seets i mentioned above and try and get some of them or just keep these ones

also is section 28 row b any good at all
I bought my gold floor tickets for acer arena last week. got it in the mail today.

MAIDEN HERE I COME!! |m| |m|
lucky

Quote by nitro.vo
I bought my gold floor tickets for acer arena last week. got it in the mail today.

MAIDEN HERE I COME!! |m| |m|
Quote by Rankles
Didn't help?

Gah, told you they'd sell fast.

They haven't played there for fifteen years and it only has like six dates. They sell super fast.
Tell me about it... sold out before they were meant to be released!

Fark.

It probably would've been fine if I didn't have to go to work today
can anyone tell me wether or not the tickets for section 38 row b is any good
Quote by dan_g_
can anyone tell me wether or not the tickets for section 38 row b is any good
How about you wait and see if anyone answers, rather than posting the same question over and over. Continuously asking isn't going to make people answer faster

As for my answer... well, if you bought it from ticketek then don't they provide a map? I know with the Rod Laver Arena they give a map of sections, so you can see roughly where you'd be sitting.

EDIT: And be freaking happy you GOT a ticket.
Quote by Scourge
How about you wait and see if anyone answers, rather than posting the same question over and over. Continuously asking isn't going to make people answer faster

As for my answer... well, if you bought it from ticketek then don't they provide a map? I know with the Rod Laver Arena they give a map of sections, so you can see roughly where you'd be sitting.

EDIT: And be freaking happy you GOT a ticket.

they are still selling tickets on ticketek
And I am happy i got a ticket, im just inquiring because if it is an obstructed or crapy seat my friends might not be so glad.
Quote by dan_g_
they are still selling tickets on ticketek
Yeah, but refer to my earlier posts... find me 3 tickets at the Rod Laver Arena and I'll bow down to you.
Quote by dan_g_
sorry im going to acer

there might be some scalpers around

on ticketek however it says their still selling uper silver tickets
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showtickets.aspx?sh=IRONMAID08&v=MPK&p=ERLA2008638
Yeah problem is that's single seats only... would be perfectly fine if I was only buying one ticket, but I need 3 >.<

I'm getting my friend to go buy them from an agent on Thursday, in the chance that there'll be more tickets on sale. We'll probably only get Silver though
I seriously wanted Gold

EDIT: Btw, if you wanted to find out where you were seated...

Find it there. Easy enough.

EDIT2: Nevermind, was already posted
You're getting pretty damn decent seats. Be happy!
Last edited by Scourge at Sep 25, 2007,
$20 iron maiden fan club membership fee.
$150 iron maiden tickets

Having access to tickets prior to the ticketek presale, and securing gold floor tickets... priceless.

Best investment/insurance ever.
Page 1 of 2