#1
I was doing alot of stupid s**t in the dark with some friends two nights ago. And one of them threw a stick at me. It went into my eye and it was pretty serious Bleeding and stuff. I went to the hospital the next day. And the doctor said I had torn 90 percent of my corina(sp?) and if I had torn the other 10 percent. I would have lost all sight in my left eye. So what I have now is a nasty case of bloodshot and some gross red marks under my eye. I'm wearing huge sunglasses every time I leave the house because the light hurts my eye. Ya just thought I would share my story with The Pit
#6
I think something else happend in that dark room with you and your friends and something else hit your eye
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
#7
ouch, im blind in one eye myself, but luckily not from an accident like that, damn that musta hurt
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus


My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
#8
I don't think sitting in front of a computer would help, either.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
#9
Quote by punk_metal2007
I think something else happend in that dark room with you and your friends and something else hit your eye


I knew someone was going to make that joke soon enough...

EDIT to the post above

I'm wearing the Sunglasses
#10
Quote by punk_metal2007
I think something else happend in that dark room with you and your friends and something else hit your eye

bit of a sexc time
#11
QUOTE=punk_metal2007]I think something else happend in that dark room with you and your friends and something else hit your eye

HAHAHA! WELL SAID! [
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
#12
Quote by BeNgEEPuNkGeEtA
bit of a sexc time

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
#14
Maybe you shouldn't act like an idiot in dark rooms then.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
#15
Hahah sorry to laugh
but i JUST finished watching southpark
and Butters got hit in the eye with a ninja star. Totally disturbing

Although I do feel sorry for you. One night i slept with a contact lens in. Scratched my eyeball up. I had to wear this big dorky white bandages thing for a couple of days.. Have fun being a cyclops..
EYES+Sticks +dark= danger
Quote by Internal Chaos

9_11_4:
.


Quote by Slaytanic1993
...
I you 9_11_4, you like Chuck, Opeth, and don't mind porn, that = epic metul win.


Quote by webbtje


Ash, stop masturbating.
#16
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I was doing alot of stupid s**t in the dark with some friends two nights ago. And one of them threw a stick at me.



are you sure it was a stick? sounds slightly ominous, seeing as though you we're doing alot of "stupid sh*t in the dark", wouldn't you say?


+1 for the eye patch comment, its always a good time to be a pirate
#17
Quote by beau05
are you sure it was a stick? sounds slightly ominous, seeing as though you we're doing alot of "stupid sh*t in the dark", wouldn't you say?


+1 For dick in the eye.

and +1 for eye patch as well, don't you want to be cool?!