No.
██████████████████████
██`````````██`````````██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████████
i tryed playin while drunk once, but faild to the max.....

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Meh, there's a limit to both... once you cross that line you just get sloppy... or to tired. But before that limit, it's a blast.
My rig:

Guitars:
Ibanez Jetking 2 (electric)
Hohner HW300-G TBK (acoustic)

Amps:
Peavey Encore 65
Crate CP-150 and building my own cabinet in the summer

Effects:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah
breakage to the guitar is my likely

it seems to be more entertaining to watch according to my friends
its a beatiful feeling but you play much worse than usual, i think unless you re very good you can't afford this at gigs and on rehearsal
Quote by Flea_Is_God
breakage to the guitar is my likely

it seems to be more entertaining to watch according to my friends

Pat!

Haven't seen you post in a while, did you like the preformance BTW? Haven't had a chance to ask.

And I've never tried...there has never been a guitar around when I've been drunk.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Pat!

Haven't seen you post in a while, did you like the preformance BTW? Haven't had a chance to ask.

And I've never tried...there has never been a guitar around when I've been drunk.

You guys did great! me on the other hand, have had better days
^Nah man, you were tight, most funky fun I've had in a while.

Well I'm glad you thought it was alright...I was stressing alot and I tried my best

Get the results back?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I can't do either very well, so I stick to playing sober as a priest on sunday.
Umm.. No. Not at all.. I broke the machine heads off my Gibson when I was drunk. Or at least, that's what everyone tells me.. Frankly, I think my friend did it and didn't want to fess up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Flea_Is_God
we can't actually even find out what we get... ever!!

That's rigged! So how are supposed to know how you went....do you get some sort of indication?

Wow....we are spamming so....I should try getting drunk and playing sometime, recommend?

the muffin!
Playing stoned can be fun (i dont drink, so i dont know about playing drunk) Sometimes it can help bring out your creativity a bit, especially when with friends, you feel more relaxed and willing to experiment and trying different things. Thats the upside, but the downside is (at least in my experience) is if i get REALLY stoned and try to play, i tend to lose track of what im doing, and it can make it hard to focus. But if i just get a nice little buzz, then i feel more experimental with my playing, but still be able to play normally.

Its all in the balance of how you do it.
Maybe i would have done better at my HSC if i was drunk for my performance?

we get a band for how we went over all (including listening task's and compositions) but not individual marks

If you need me for your HSC (if you do music) let me know
Will do, thanks heaps....I'll probably do something RHCP related so you'll be my first option

the muffin!
And playing guitar when I was slipped acid didn't make me play any better.. it just made me appreciate the echo and delay effects more.. And playing the string tree..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I Played a GIG so drunk iI could hardly stand-up! & from what I was told i played pretty well!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
I Played a GIG so drunk iI could hardly stand-up! & from what I was told i played pretty well!

Soo.. It was a concert for the deaf, or were they drunk, too?
Quote by vintage x metal

I played awesome when stoned last night. The best I've ever played. No mistakes.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Soo.. It was a concert for the deaf, or were they drunk, too?

HEY! I had a recording of a couple songs from that night & I still think its the best my band have ever played some songs! therefore Alcahol=Talent Juice!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
HEY! I had a recording of a couple songs from that night & I still think its the best my band have ever played some songs! therefore Alcahol=Talent Juice!!

Talent juice?

Or.. Alcohol=Lower Standards?

You decide.

And I'm just razzing you.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Talent juice?

Or.. Alcohol=Lower Standards?

You decide.

And I'm just razzing you.

TALENT JUICE BIATCH!! I have a few every time i go out to jam just to lossen up a bit!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Eh, you look like you should stay away from the hooch. You don't look like a drinker. You look more like um.. I dunno, a coke and pop rocks type of guy.
Quote by vintage x metal

nope. Well. being high and playing can be fun. And then you get stuck in a loop and play the same chord progression over and over and over and over.

Drunk is crap though coz i miss notes.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Eh, you look like you should stay away from the hooch. You don't look like a drinker. You look more like um.. I dunno, a coke and pop rocks type of guy.

NA! man not big on any hooch,coke,pot whatever maybe occasionlly but i do drink alot!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
NA! man not big on any hooch,coke,pot whatever maybe occasionlly but i do drink alot!!

Hooch is alcohol..

Coke is a soda...

Pop rocks are candy...

I bet you knew all this before you drank a lot.

Remember kids, alcohol kills brain cells.
Quote by vintage x metal

can smoke quite a lot and i play just as good if not better. Totally different with booze though after a few cans it starts going down hill.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hooch is alcohol..

Coke is a soda...

Pop rocks are candy...

IN OZ
Alcahol= piss
coke= cocaine or cola
candy=lollypop,lollypop oh lolly,lollypop....... LOLLYPOP

AND IN SOVIET RUSSIA ALCAHOL DRINK YOU!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hooch is alcohol..

Coke is a soda...

Pop rocks are candy...

Quote by Spoony_Bard
I cannot play when I am drunk; maybe when I am a littel tipsy but when drunk it just sounds like crap.
I tried playing guitar when I was drunk (like, the only time I was drunk... and it was preeeetty drunk alright).

I don't know if it's normal, but I pretty much couldn't distinguish any notes I gave up in frustration 'cause I couldn't hear the notes and it sounded all mashed...
But it wasn't just me playing it like that, I was watching a SRV video clip and couldn't figure that out either
I didn't have a signature until now.
it sucks, actually. when you're stoned you can't play fast..
and when you're drunk, well, you can't play at all.
When im stoned I can play slow and actually appreciate every bend and vibrato without getting bored.. its pretty coool...
To live is to Die...
i pretty much suck sober, so all being drunk or stoned does is make me think "oh the only reason i suck is because im drunk/high, and not because i never practice!"
Page 1 of 2