I was planning on selling my gibson Billie Joe Armstrong signature for at least $1000, but its fallen through and no one will buy, sam ash said it was too new, and others just said there is no market for it. I need to get $1000 fast and this was really the only thing I had to go on. Is there anything you guys can think of that I haven't. I don't want to get a crappy price on it but at this point I'm desperate. Ebay and such would be good I suppose, but I am Very pressed for time. Any help, comments, or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
isn't that just a les paul junior...

with a signature on the back of the headstock that's much more expensive?
I'm guessing some noob will buy it off you for a $1000 considering they are about £1000 new here

and how can Samash complain it's ''too new''?
Quote by pumpkin head666
lol yeah tell me where to find this noob with $1000 to burn. XD

green day forums?
true, its not perfect, its actually got a few tiny dents, and a black smudge like a paint wearing on it, but other than that its not that bad.
haha I posted on a Green Day forum and the thread got locked within 3 mins because I joined to "advertise my guitar" XD
its probally one of the most unversatile guitars in the world. and no one wants a greenday associated axe...its just not cool.
I got it for about $1500, and I know lol I'm not trying to sell it here just trying to see what people think I could do to get rid of it.
Quote by pumpkin head666
I got it for about $1500, and I know lol I'm not trying to sell it here just trying to see what people think I could do to get rid of it.

Can I ask why you bought it in the first place? Tbh, if you did pay $1500, and it's still in good condition, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a grand for it. Just bide your time, be patient, and keep a $1000 reserve on it
ehh I was young and stupid, still am lol, but yeah thats just the thing I really am pressed for time on this, like I would need the money by mid October at the latest. Its for a plane ticket and its frustrating because the longer you wait the less available it becomes thus the price skyrockets.
I'm sure it would sell on eBay.

I see Les Paul Studio's go for $800 all day long there
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
-SD "Pearly Gates" bridge pickup
-50's style wiring
Digitech RP150
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster
Peavey Windsor Studio

= My amp on crack
Quote by FenderStRaT RS
U will never be able 2 sell it here..........everyone on UG hates green day.........

yet everyone on a greenday forum will be greenday fanboys who'd love to buy it to copy an hero of theirs.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
It has a P100 (humbucker looks like a P90 single-coil.) Having to sell something fast is a guarenteed way to lose money. I feel for you man. Good luck.
^Goodness are we emotional today. At least give me points for being partially right.
thanks for replying everyone, I appreciate it, and I think it is a P-90 dude., I'll probably end up putting it on Ebay I don't know . I 'll look into it.
Put it on ebay AND craigslist. State in your auction that you reserve the right to cancel the auction early in the event of a local sale. Don't waste more time "thinking" about this, just do it. If all goes well you'll have your money in less than two weeks.
Quote by Blompcube
yet everyone on a greenday forum will be greenday fanboys who'd love to buy it to copy an hero of theirs.

True, they think by having BJ's guitar they will be able to play like him...........
Quote by pumpkin head666
lol yeah tell me where to find this noob with $1000 to burn. XD

theres AVA just say its a tom delonge sig not billie joe and there you go he'll pay about 10,000 for it haha jk
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....