okay so tomorrow im spose to play a song on guitar in the topic Muscial Theatre (but lets call it "gay")

and the only sheet music i have is America - West Side Story
and im sure most of you who have heard it before, will know it is also Gay.
So i dont wanna play a Gay song for the topic Gay, and i need something cool that i can learn in 10 minutes (i learn quick so dont worry about difficulty, just something not too long so i can remember it lol)
i just finished learnin "A Soalin' - Peter Paul and Mary" before i was told we had to perform tomorrow so i was wondering is there a way i can convince my teacher that A Soalin is Gay? (musical theatre)

ive convinced her of many things before, such as when we were spose to sing i convinced her i sing through my guitar like B.B. King (pwned as i used a quote from him aswell) and she let me.
so yeah....

anybody know any good gay songs?
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
theatre isn't gay.

actually the music from westside story would be a good choice...

there's one song, maria, that actually uses a minor 7th interval to strat it off... interesting as.
america would probably impress.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
yer theatre is alright its just its become gay because its not exactly written for solo guitar, and seeing as i have to throw something together tonight (10:30pm) its as gay as can be.

ive got a fingerpicking version of america ive thrown together but im not a fan of the song so there is a bit of conflict there

Quote by Rankles
okay... NICKELBITCH YOUR A GENUIS I LOVE YOU!!!!
im doing america. i had capo on 2nd fret cos of A Soalin, and it gets rid of that irritating feel to America and makes it sound nice.
thanks for all the suggestions everyone *cough*
gunna kick some serious arse

Quote by Rankles