bought it off ebay from the states much cheaper than it is anywhre in the UK (inc. deliver + taxes etc)
just quickly tried it out and it makes such a difference
i'll tell more once i've had a proper go at it

(my amp is at my mates house so i went over to try it out when he wasn't in lol)

couldn't be much easier to use and cuts out all that feedback that was driving me up the wall at high volumes
i haven't tried switching channels to clean which is supposed to be its downfall as you need to readjust it (apparently) but i'll get back to you on that one in a few hours when i go back down to his for a practice
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Last edited by samtewari at Sep 24, 2007,
ok until 5 oclock you're gonna have to make do with the box haha
its still at my mates he's stuck in manchester so theres no practice today

it looks brilliant though lol
the shiniest object known to man i believe
Attachments:
Picture 41.jpg
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

^ sh*t

looks like i bought the ISP 'Ecimator' by accident
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

Quote by samtewari
^ sh*t

The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
be careful with the casing of your anal about looks..
ive had mine 9 months and the "decimator" print is wearing off and the chrome scratching

still works like..but i used controlled feedback a lot..so its on, off, on off
Quote by samtewari
^ sh*t

and it recuces 'ise' apparantly- looks like you got pwnt

haha cool, sounds good man, how much was it from the states with all the added costs in total? and how long did it take to arrive?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
just got to my friends and he's back so practice is on after all
i'll take some pics when i get back home

it cost about £80 all in all delivery and everything (got it from an ebay shop in the US)
the guy from the shop took down the invoice price so i didn't really get bummed by import tax
took around 11 days to arrive

cheapest i've seen it in europe is £105 on thomann so i got a right deal there

if you want to know the seller then just PM me or whatever
(don't want to get them in trouble lol)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

wicked, nice one good job man
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
here it is, the photo you've all been waiting for
look how shiny it is!! i'm so impressed lol

just had a band practice and we finished our first song and its pretty damn good if i do say so my self
Attachments:
Picture 43.jpg
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

yeah, it's a nice piece of kit. for future reference, you can get it for £85 on highly strung (i got mine for £79, but the price went up), but you still got it slightly cheaper.

Mine works fine with the clean channel as long as you run it into the front of the amp...

Congratulations!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ohhhh so beautiful! 0.0

I'm still waiting patiently to get one...debating which stuff to sell. haha.

My friend says you are a very good looking guy. It's a girl, don't worry.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by SchecterGates
Ohhhh so beautiful! 0.0

I'm still waiting patiently to get one...debating which stuff to sell. haha.

My friend says you are a very good looking guy. It's a girl, don't worry.

does she like my shiny thing?

</****ty innuendo>
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

Quote by samtewari
does she like my shiny thing?

</****ty innuendo>

I didn't understand that post, i think it went over my head.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
*deleted this post because i unfairly criticized it in all my n00bness
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

are you running it in the loop or in front of the amp?

i have none of those problems, and i run mine in the front of the amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
are you running it in the loop or in front of the amp?

i have none of those problems, and i run mine in the front of the amp.

in front
i might have the threshold set too high
i'm still getting used to it
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

yeah, that would appear to be the problem. i run mine about 10 o'clock. doesn't cut all the noise, especially at high gain and/or volume, but it sounds natural; you'd barely know it's there.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, that would appear to be the problem. i run mine about 10 o'clock. doesn't cut all the noise, especially at high gain and/or volume, but it sounds natural; you'd barely know it's there.

yeah i need to experiment

lol what thread is that quote in your sig from?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

haha, no idea. the guy was taking the piss (he's a regular), but it was funny anyway.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
by the way i've just realised that i was being a n00b and that when i A/B'd the sustain with and without the decimator with the tone pot low down, there was no difference

+ i had the threshold set too high

ignore me!
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

haha no problem. we've all done dopey stuff. i remember i tried to adjust my pickup heights a while back without being plugged into an amp... o_O

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?