Page 1 of 2
Firstly, its so hard to tell wether your a good singer or not, there are so many people out there that think they can sing, and everyone around them is thinking, this dude cant sing for **** and doesnt know it, and its obviously possible that the same could happen for you, because what you hear is different to what everyone else is hearing. so how do you f**king tell if your any good or not? i spose get someone unbais to tell you.

Secondly, im considering playing a song for a girl for some browny points, i could just buy her something but she is rich, like millionaire rich, so i have to do all the lovely dovey from the heart, It's the thought that counts, kinda of stuff, so in the probable case that my singing is crap do you think she wont mind and be too soppy with love to care?or do you think if my singing is crap she'll think im a tard? ive been practicing it and from what i can hear i sound alright, nothing special, but given what i said in the first paragraph do you think i should try it out on someone else first?
3 Libras - A Perfect Circle.

She'll be moist in 0.39 seconds flat

Also, try Wish You Were Here by Incubus
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i would try it out on someone else instead before you make a total fool out of yourself in front of her. not hating on your singing skills, but you can better be safe than sorry

i have sung for some girls, and never had em say that i was crap or something, but you can never guarantee.. my friends say i sound crap though :P
Quote by JonasStevens
Proper Grammar and Spelling might impress her more.

I don't know what library *****s your trying to impress, but the girls i know dont care much for grammar. plus, 'spelling' doesn't need a capital in the middle of a sentence.
sing rape me always works for me
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Quote by metacarpi

Fail.

Playing songs for girls is a lame excuse to be heartfelt. There are dozens of other ways to show her you like her.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by Sabu
You gold digging ho

haha, she's actually a hottie, and has an awesome personallity, so the money is a bonus
Quote by redwing_suck
Fail.

Worked for me, and we were together for more than a year before I went away.

So.....

No Fail.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Play her anything . Don't play her love songs and plz don't play anything orignal for her.
Hi
I wouldnt advise playing songs for her. It never won me over. If you're all soppy it never works. In fact i cant figure out where guys got the idea that woman love that gentle, soft bollocks. I'm not saying have no manners, or treat her like sh*t but act confident. If you wanna show her some music-feel free but dont use it to win her over. It wont work.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
exactly, girls want guys with balls, not a limpdick like james blunt.

at least not any girls under 30..
Just play Tenacious D's "F*ck her gently". She should get the message...
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Eruption1991
Just play Tenacious D's "F*ck her gently". She should get the message...

Win
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
3 Libras - A Perfect Circle.

She'll be moist in 0.39 seconds flat

fail, try Wish You Here by Pink Floyd
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
wonderful tonight by clapton

no skill needed cathy tune, she will be moist and left wanting and it dont matter bout singin just spea the lyrics softly with meening it works trust me
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Dont. Girls hate it, trust me...

So if I played, and sung you "over the hills and far away" by nightwish you'd hate that?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Another one of these?

Listen, Romeo, she's not going to want you if you have to come to us for advice, no matter how good you sing.

There should be an only "Help me, I'm terribly unoriginal and can't think of a song to play for a girl that I wanna bang" thread, or is that title too long?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
fail, try Wish You Here by Pink Floyd

You both fail.

Moreso you than him.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It's funny how everyone plays songs about being away from the girl when she's right there listening to you, but whatever I like playing those songs too=P but I'm somewhat of a romantic but better keep that a secret!
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Write something for the girl, thats what I did, she wanted to hear it, so I recorded it for her, and I warned her I don't think I have a good voice, trust me, all girls really appriciate something from the heart, so if you write the song, it will mean alot more to her then just playing a song.
I would play something with a good guitar part, probably acoustic if you have one, and don't worry about the singing. Maybe talk to her while you're playing it, make you seem better than she thinks because you're talking and playing. That also may show her that you're not tryin to show off, just playin for her like it's no big deal.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by Kensai
So if I played, and sung you "over the hills and far away" by nightwish you'd hate that?

Well it would depend how well you did the second solo >.>
Quote by hippieboy444
what do girls hate?

Girls hate the whole "I'm going to play some shitty little accoustic song made of a few simple chords and you're going to think I'm awesome because you're a girl and that's what you do" thing.

Really, most of the time it's just embarassing. Put some thought into doing something SHE likes not just showing of your talent - or lack of - at playing guitar.
Taking that last post into consideration. . . What kind of music does this girl listen too. If all else fails. . . Play "Layla - Eric Clapton"

To Ibanez before me. I bet if a guy played a song for you you'd think ya could do better.
No I'd probably laugh at them. It's possibly the most awkward situation ever....

Like in the office when David Brent thinks he can dance!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No I'd probably laugh at them. It's possibly the most awkward situation ever....

Like in the office when David Brent thinks he can dance!

If I danced for you, would you be impressed? As a young child, I would attend many family gatherings, and I was talked the salsa and tango dances.. And others..

Would you be impressed with my swiveling hip?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Writing a slow accoustic song about them always works, I have a girl on the other side of the atlantic that still "blushes immensely" because "its soooo cute xD" when she hears it.

How ever be warned, I did get dumped by another girl for that song = /
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
sing rape me always works for me

best advice so far
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Page 1 of 2