Page 1 of 3
I'm selling this with a custom molded Jackson hardshell case.

MAKE ME AN OFFER. With either EMG 81 + 85, 81 + 60, or 85 + 60, take your pick.

Last edited by dizturbed at Feb 25, 2008,
is the finish glossy of satin like the black one?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
goddam

im scared of scratching glosss finishes xD.

if it was black satin i d snap that up... well any satin.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by bodomfan666
goddam

im scared of scratching glosss finishes xD.

if it was black satin i d snap that up... well any satin.

The satin finishes show marks worse than the glossy ones. That goes for any guitar. You can always polish gloss
wow i hate myself....wish this offer came about before i got my $1000 Alexi-600 SE....
man....... but then again i can get my moneh back since its still within 30days....HEHEHEHEH
lol
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
wow i hate myself....wish this offer came about before i got my $1000 Alexi-600 SE....
man....... but then again i can get my moneh back since its still within 30days....HEHEHEHEH
lol

I'll make you a sweet deal. Let me know.
It comes with a Jackson hardshell case.

I have an EMG 81, 85, and 60 so you can pick any of the two pickups and I'll install them for you in whatever position you want. It comes factory with the 81 bridge, 85 neck. Some like the 85 in the bridge and some prefer the 81 in the bridge and the 60 in the neck.

Serious offers only please.
Last edited by dizturbed at Oct 15, 2007,
Quote by pierce34celtic
I'll trade either an LTD MH-400NT, or Carvin dc127 if interested, or possibly my JH-600 plus cash on your end.

No thanks. Only for sell.
Last edited by dizturbed at Oct 15, 2007,
this kinda seems like a jackson version of the hellraiser. what are you thinking in terms of price?
Quote by hvymtl939
this kinda seems like a jackson version of the hellraiser. what are you thinking in terms of price?

The Hellraiser, maybe all Schecters for that matter, are Korean made.
The SLSMG is a Japanese made guitar. Much higher quality.

The guitar goes for $1050 ~ $1100 new + $100 for the case.

I'd take $700 obo. plus shipping. PM me if you're interested.
Last edited by dizturbed at Oct 16, 2007,
Quote by lp_dude_2
got any pics of the case?

No, but it's the stock Jackson SLSMG case.

I can take a pic tonight and post it.
Quote by dark manor
Would you be willing to trade? I could make you a pretty awesome deal if you wanted to.

It depends. What do you have?

Here are some pics.

Last edited by dizturbed at Nov 11, 2007,
I have an Ibanez SZ with duncans. It goes for around 600$ I can also send you a weeping demon wah pedal and/or some money if you want.

This is basically it. Mine is a dark redish stain and has better hardware.

Plus the weeping demon / money.
Last edited by dark manor at Oct 17, 2007,
Quote by dark manor
I have an Ibanez SZ with duncans. It goes for around 600$ I can also send you a weeping demon wah pedal and/or some money if you want.

This is basically it. Mine is a dark redish stain and has better hardware.

Plus the weeping demon / money.

Nice guitar, but I'm really looking for an Ibanez RGA.
Let me see if maybe I can pull some strings and possibly get you one. (If you would want to maybe do that.) Because I have been looking for a guitar like this for ages, and this one is exactly what I have been looking for. I think I might know where I could get one.

My E-mail is j_trent78@yahoo.com if you want to talk about it on there. (the PM system on UG sucks ^_^)
or you could wait for my buddy to buy my Ibanez for $400 (which will be sometime soon) and ill mooch the other $200 from mah mom, then BAM!!!
cash money
lol

i can't believe nobody bought this after all this time.

p.s. i wasn't joking about my offer,
Quote by dark manor
Let me see if maybe I can pull some strings and possibly get you one. (If you would want to maybe do that.) Because I have been looking for a guitar like this for ages, and this one is exactly what I have been looking for. I think I might know where I could get one.

My E-mail is j_trent78@yahoo.com if you want to talk about it on there. (the PM system on UG sucks ^_^)

I emailed you with some pics.
I'm still accepting offers. The last trade didn't work out...

C'mon guys. I really need to sell this thing. It'd make a good Christmas present for a shredder!
Last edited by dizturbed at Oct 22, 2007,
i might still be interested. not a trade for my RGA but im thinking about buying it. im looking for something with EMG's. theres an ESP at a local shop im going to try out today. if i dont like it, i might be taking that off your hands.
i've got an RGA121 with stock pickups. comes with everything they send. Hardshell case with all accessories in the case and the manual.

the ONLY "problem" with this guitar is that the bridge is rusted a little, but that would happen anyway if you are an avid player. so really, it's up to you if you care about the looks that much. it doesn't effect the sound or playing at all, it's still an amazing bridge. it's also huge, easy to string, easy to adjust on the fly.

what do you think?

EDIT: well, not rusted, per say, but blemished. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

oh, and btw, i set it up for 10's. just so you know. the action is quite low, also. i just wanted to specify.

may i ask what the jackson is setup for? 10s right?
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Last edited by SomeDude49 at Oct 23, 2007,
Quote by SomeDude49
i've got an RGA121 with stock pickups. comes with everything they send. Hardshell case with all accessories in the case and the manual.

the ONLY "problem" with this guitar is that the bridge is rusted a little, but that would happen anyway if you are an avid player. so really, it's up to you if you care about the looks that much. it doesn't effect the sound or playing at all, it's still an amazing bridge. it's also huge, easy to string, easy to adjust on the fly.

what do you think?

EDIT: well, not rusted, per say, but blemished. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

oh, and btw, i set it up for 10's. just so you know. the action is quite low, also. i just wanted to specify.

may i ask what the jackson is setup for? 10s right?

I had my luthier set up the SLSMG for Ernie Ball Skinny Top, Heavy Bottoms or Dean Markley Hi-Lo which are super crunchy and heavy. Shouldn't be a problem using 10s. I had 10s on it before I switched to the Markleys.

Do you have pics? Please, God, tell me its a VLF finish.
Quote by dizturbed
I had my luthier set up the SLSMG for Ernie Ball Skinny Top, Heavy Bottoms or Dean Markley Hi-Lo which are super crunchy and heavy. Shouldn't be a problem using 10s. I had 10s on it before I switched to the Markleys.

Do you have pics? Please, God, tell me its a VLF finish.

sry buddy. ntf. so close.

Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Quote by lp_dude_2
i might still be interested. not a trade for my RGA but im thinking about buying it. im looking for something with EMG's. theres an ESP at a local shop im going to try out today. if i dont like it, i might be taking that off your hands.

they come stock with EMG HZs, and he swapped his for an 81/85 set.
you'd be better off knowing how that set of pups would sound through your amp (killer that is )

im afraid ill have to drop my deal.
my buddy isn't going to buy my guitar anymore =(
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
you'd be better off knowing how that set of pups would sound through your amp (killer that is )

dude how did you know that about the ESP i was going to try out?

which btw, i ended up loving adn put a down payment on it. ESP LTD H-301 with EMG-81/85 set with a hardshell case $428

Quote by dizturbed
I have an EMG 81, 85, and 60 so you can pick which two pickups you want in it.

just wondering, would you be willing to sell me just the 60?
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

im afraid ill have to drop my deal.
my buddy isn't going to buy my guitar anymore =(

Are you talking about my SLSMG? The SLSMG comes factory with the 85/81 now. I never had HZs in mine.

On mine and the newer ones, there's a pop open battery compartment on the back that isn't on the older ones with the EMG HZs.
Last edited by dizturbed at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by lp_dude_2
are you willing to sell me your EMG-60?

I said somewhere in the thread I'm willing to put any configuration of the EMG 60/85/81 into my SLSMG in order to get rid of it.
Unless the buyer/trader doesn't want the 60, then I'd consider selling it to you for the right price.
Quote by lp_dude_2
word. how much you looking for if it becomes available?

Sry. I decided if it doesn't go with the guitar, I'm gonna put it in a different guitar of mine.
Page 1 of 3