Cos i need it, my favourite hobbies include eating junk food and sleeping 12 hours a night.

I have no fkn clue why i sleep so much. Sometimes after gym im just so tired even when i shouldnt be.

Then i get up and eat and spend time on the ent and play guitar and basically do notrhing productive all ay everyday

I need to become less lazy lol
Bizzarely enough- I went to the doctors about a similiar thing just over a year ago, i was sleeping all the time, couldnt find the energy or motivation to do anything. My doctor diagnosed me with depression first and put me on anti-depressants which didnt work because i wasnt depressed (though this can cause fatigue) when i went back he tested my blood for vitamin B-12 deficiency and whaddya know! I've been having three month courses of B-12 injections since and I'm fine now. If you're vegetarian its more common coz b12 is found in meat. Might be worth checking out.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by B3low3mpty
cocaine

It doesn't seem like the guy has a job, so cokes gonna be out of his league

try speed or base.

Screw that.... go for the Crystal Meth
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

try speed or base.

good call. the hope was that the coke addiction would motivate him to get a job, so you know, he could get more coke. But, in theory, the ice would work under the same principle.
Get outside, some fresh air. Don't sit on UG all day and playing guitar.
Stop eating junk food, it's disgusting.
ill say speed
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Quote by metacarpi

try speed or base.

even if that is a joke, not cool.

Try going to bed early and waking up early. Also, when you wake up, play some jumpy music on ur stereo. The main reason you have so little energy is probably that your not eating right and not getting enough vitamins. Eat more fruits and vegetables and cut WAY down on the junk food. if you for some reason cant eat fruit or vegies, at least get some vitamin supplements cause theyre better than nothing.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
get a job with construction. =]
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Leat
get a job with construction. =]

i actually thoguht of that im gona try get up earlier i like physical stuff i like gym and everything but thats an hr or so a day

rets of the time im on my ass
Quote by breadstick
even if that is a joke, not cool.

haha, the pit can joke about man on man rape, compare penis size, and have 30 year old men proclaiming their sexual desire for emma watson, but mention crystal meth and suddenly youre the demon spawn of hell
a good hard ****in beating from your father.

now theres a cure for idleness
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee or tea.
It could be that your just growing. That is exactly what is happened to me when i had a huge growth spirt.

sorry spelling might be bad