Page 1 of 2
hey guys, im typing this from my ipod! i highly recommend getting one of these guys if youre considering it. questions?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Wow, I'm genuinely impressed. How long did that take you?
overrated?
too much money?
easily breakable?
how much memory?
8 gig is £199 off apples website
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
does it have a radio?

apple is really cheap. Most mp3s these days have a radio in them and they are the size of a pinhead, but apple can put a radio in a fucking brick. Even so, i my ipod
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by big-T
8 gig is £199 off apples website

Hmm.

Does anyone know if apple do a 15 gig ipod?
wait a year before you buy it so that they have chance to work the inevitable bugs out.... and by then the price has dropped anyway
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
have a look on apples website

I don't think they do tho
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Might get 1 for Christmas instead of that new watch i need haha
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
thats how they suck your money
first they come out with the ipod touch that you touch
then comes ipod feel
you feel it
then comes ipod rub
you rub it

at last they give u a vibrator that can listen to mp3
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Wow, I'm genuinely impressed. How long did that take you?
overrated?
too much money?
easily breakable?
how much memory?

no
birthday present so no
not unless you're stupid
16 gb, plenty of space for me.

its so much fun going on ug from my anthropology lecture.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
what do they do... is it an ipod? is it just used for the internet... i dont understand.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by superfaligous
thats how they suck your money
first they come out with the ipod touch that you touch
then comes ipod feel
you feel it
then comes ipod rub
you rub it

at last they give u a vibrator that can listen to mp3

there already is one not by apple tho
i need a new sig
Quote by Dirk Gently
Complete waste of money.

complete disagreement. everyone has different needs when it comes to mp3 players. I only have 20 gb of music, half of which I listen to often. and I like the wifi on my campus.

and it plays music and goes online.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Im buying it as soon as it arrives here (5 days !),im so excited it's my first ipod to be.
Wolv
^ True, people have different needs, but IMO, it's just kitschy crap. It's a hard disk that plays mp3 files that they charge you what...$400 for? The iPod Nanos and smaller players are overpriced enough as it is, even moreso now that they're trying to offset the price drop on the iPod Classic. And honestly, no one needs to be on the internet THAT much on a little tiny screen on an mp3 player.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by aguycalledjono
there already is one not by apple tho

vibrator that can listen to mp3?!wtf?!
I've been thinking about getting one as well, but the thing is I have a ****ty phone. So I thought why not just get an iPhone, but the iPhone only comes out in early '08 for us in Switzerland and there aren't any iPhone's with 16 gig... so I guess I'm gonna go with the Touch and stick with my ****ty phone.

Edit: the other thing that sucks is that everybody's gonna wanna touch it and try it n stuff...
Edit Edit: If anybody siggs that last sentence...
Last edited by .:SwAmPmOnKeY:. at Sep 24, 2007,
damn, i just started filling up my 30 gig. I think i shall hold off on the touch for a while.
haha, I bet your screens already smudged to death

Do what Maddox says, and get a Nokia E70
You can get a 80g ipod classic for less...

Why would anyone bother with a 8g and a touch screen? I prefer the normal ones.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Horlicks
haha, I bet your screens already smudged to death

Do what Maddox says, and get a Nokia E70

Firstly, think for yourself, thanks. Just cause Maddox makes jokes on his internet page doesn't mean he's right ... different products work well for different people. I personally am an iPhone person, I like the way it looks and feels and works.

Secondly, the Nokia E70 is 400 bucks... not exactly a cheap alternative, considering it's the same price. They're very similar, but if I'm spending 400 bucks on a phone... it's going to be an iPhone.
^ Why? Because it's called an iPhone? Because it's a trendy Apple product that everyone will instantly give you status and importance for owning? Heh.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
^ Why? Because it's called an iPhone? Because it's a trendy Apple product that everyone will instantly give you status and importance for owning? Heh.

Precisely, if I'm dropping 400 on a phone it better get me laid or come darn close.

Of course my phone costs $30 so ... :P

I do want an iPhone but I'm not considering buying one for a loooong time.
wow finally, i can use my thumb to navigate on my ipod. couldn't do that before...
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by Dirk Gently

Its funny seeing how some people hate anything thats mainstream even if it is a good product. God forbid I buy something that is popular.

I have an iPod Touch and I can honestly say it was worth the money. I like the general feel of it (the touch screen is brilliant as long as you keep it clean), it plays videos, has the biggest screen of all the iPods, it goes online (meaning I can go on YouTube and other websites), and it has plenty of space for my needs.

Who cares if its trendy? Its a good product, so I bought it, and I have absolutely NO regrets.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Ohh, I get the point of the iPod Touch now:

You see, with the OLD iPod, you could only navigate to your songs by using your FINGERTIPS!

Now, with the iPod Touch, you can.... oh wait... crap.

Seriously, now everytime you want to pause your song you have to take your ipod out of your pocket, touch the screen so the backlight comes on, and carefully touch the pause on the screen, being careful not to hit "skip song". Enjoy your touch, smudged piece of crap. i'm more than happy with that dinosaur technology that is: the button!
(inspired by maddox)
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
Ohh, I get the point of the iPod Touch now:

You see, with the OLD iPod, you could only navigate to your songs by using your FINGERTIPS!

Now, with the iPod Touch, you can.... oh wait... crap.

Seriously, now everytime you want to pause your song you have to take your ipod out of your pocket, touch the screen so the backlight comes on, and carefully touch the pause on the screen, being careful not to hit "skip song". Enjoy your touch, smudged piece of crap. i'm more than happy with that dinosaur technology that is: the button!
(inspired by maddox)

That looks like a complete ripoff of that article Maddox wrote.

And as everyone knows, you cant take anything he says seriously.

And besides, he wrote that article about the iPhone. This is the iPod Touch, which is completely different
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda

Its funny seeing how some people hate anything thats mainstream even if it is a good product. God forbid I buy something that is popular.

I have an iPod Touch and I can honestly say it was worth the money. I like the general feel of it (the touch screen is brilliant as long as you keep it clean), it plays videos, has the biggest screen of all the iPods, it goes online (meaning I can go on YouTube and other websites), and it has plenty of space for my needs.

Who cares if its trendy? Its a good product, so I bought it, and I have absolutely NO regrets.

You lost all credibility right there.
I will fuc
Quote by zippidyduda

And besides, he wrote that article about the iPhone. This is the iPod Touch, which is completely different

I can't take anything you say seriously, and I'm still quoting you.
I will fuc
Quote by zippidyduda

I know that, that's why I said (inspired by maddox) at the bottom.

Anyways, if you are happy with your new ipod, good for you. but nothing you can say will convince me it's worth the money, so I guess we both win
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by Dirk Gently

Maybe cause he actually likes the Iphone?

its one sweet damn phone! I would buy one but 400 bucks and 60 bucks a month isn't cheap.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Maybe cause he actually likes the Iphone?

its one sweet damn phone! I would buy one but 400 bucks and 60 bucks a month isn't cheap.

pwnd!!!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Oct 3, 2007,
Quote by saintjimmy99
You lost all credibility right there.

How did I lose my credibility? Because I am defending a product I find to be good? Or for some other reason?

Or are you just one of those people who cant afford an iPod so you choose to bash it instead?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by PieceOfMind666
I know that, that's why I said (inspired by maddox) at the bottom.

Anyways, if you are happy with your new ipod, good for you. but nothing you can say will convince me it's worth the money, so I guess we both win

Alright, it obviously doesnt suit everyone, I just get tired of the people who hate mainstream products for no good reason. As long as you have a reason for disliking it, I have no problems
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Page 1 of 2