You look just Alan Carr
Its proof you don’t know who you are

It’s some sh-it time again
You’d starve the world around the bend

Sexually relieved
Your backend sold and well received
The right hands toking old
If cod was in you’d sell the sole

before you bit-ch at me for this, this song is for a joke dont take it seriously
Last edited by tulsa29 at Sep 26, 2007,
before you bit-ch at me for this, this song is for a joke dont take it seriously

Can someone please explain this to me? I mean, you know the reason Family Guy is funny is because they take their jokes seriously. Isn't that the really funny part of a joke, taking it so seriously it just gets ridiculous? So, instead of thinking that anything can be a joke if you don't take it seriously, why don't you take it seriously and put some effort into it and it won't suck. K?

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
coz its not really work is it, its just something me n my mates mite just jam with for, are ya ready for it....................A JOKE OR A LAUGH
Quote by #1 synth
... is it bad that I dont get it? like, I really think it makes no sense, not gramatically, not lyrically, not even compared to most pieces posted on this website.

ha ha?

its not suposed to make sense but did it make you laugh??
coz its not really work is it, its just something me n my mates mite just jam with for, are ya ready for it....................A JOKE OR A LAUGH

So why did you think any of us would care to read it?

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
Quote by Petey Cook

Rock On

why would anyone wanna read what some emo's chatting on about rather than read something that could make em giggle
Quote by Petey Cook

Rock On

Aren't you contradicting yourself there boy, because you cared enough to read it, confusius is right though it doesn't make any sense but then again that was the point, its like singing a song when you don't know the lyrics and your drunk, its fun.

I'm lost though which Pantera song is it?
The Ripper

Oh the songs Jim, the songs, they'd melt your face!
its called 'The Great Southern Trendkill'' its the first song on the album

and ye the album has the same title as the song
why would anyone wanna read what some emo's chatting on about rather than read something that could make em giggle

Well, obviously because they're more interesting.

Aren't you contradicting yourself there boy,

Not really. I never said I didn't care. I was asking that, since he wrote this just for him and his mates to giggle over (can you be any more gay? Honestly), what was the point of putting it up here, seeing as how we are not his mates, and especially seeing as how not many of us are giggling?

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:

Short Stories:
Anniversary
I thought you implied it with us , but its still true its not the best parody I've heard
The Ripper

you ppl look at things way to seriously

if you didn't like it get over it, if you laughed good on ya but remember its just a bunch of words

petey cook lets see you come up with something like this
tulsa bud don't get so offended I said it made me laugh before.
The Ripper

did that sound angry??

nah im not offended man, im just glad i made a few people laugh
you ppl look at things way to seriously

You're the one that keeps replying to me. If you weren't taking this seriously why did you even bother to respond?

if you didn't like it get over it, if you laughed good on ya but remember its just a bunch of words

I am over it. You're the one that posted a song on a message board meant for criticism and you're telling me to get over it now that I've criticized your song in a way you didn't like? But you are right, I guess, written words have never meant anything to anyone. Ever.

petey cook lets see you come up with something like this

No. I only spend my time putting together pieces that are worth reading.

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:

Short Stories:
Anniversary
cheeky fu-cker

whatever man, at least my **** can have the chance to make ppl happy instead of making them depressed

''oohh my girlfriend dumped me six years ago coz i couldnt satisfy her''

you said u like to read the emo sh-it, was that entertaining??
guys calm down, is it worth arguing, you've both made very clear how you feel, leave it at that
The Ripper

the guys a di-ck tho

i mean wots the point in haveing a go at something thats supposed to be funny

he's a jerk
he's a jerk

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:

Short Stories:
Anniversary
I agree with everything Petey Cook has said in this thread. But I wish he'd stop putting "Rock On" at the end of every post. It's just annoying.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT