i think being stuck in your girlfriends bathroom for like an hour cos u ate some reaaally bad pizza and the toilet being unable to flush pretty much sums up the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. Unless a stray dog invaded your house and shat all over the walls making your parents think you did it.
if i go crazy then will you still call me captain man? o.o
Aids.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
prolly this time i was bumming this chick and she clenched up so tight i couldn't pull out =\ or maybe the time i was in that bus accident in preschool - that was ****ed up
dude that whole buming thing is fuucked..
if i go crazy then will you still call me captain man? o.o
not really the worst but one of them.
we were watching a movie and i just said im going to pee, and she said okay ill come with you, so i said okay. then i went in and she looked inside no one's in there. she came on to me making out and ****. and we went inside a cubicle, and it became very sexual. she was wearing a spaghetti strap shirt, and i took the straps down so her bra was exposed.(okay, ill stop here, you know what's happening right? :rolleyes after that the ****in' janitor of the movie theatre went in and started cleaning the rest room and we were stuck there like 20mins or more, and she was top less and it was so hard cause she was on top of the toilet seat. god damn it that was so hard. ****. i rememberd it again.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Well I just posted this in another thread *copy and paste*

Well, yesterday, my girlfriend her mother and a few other people and I were in the same room. I decided I needed the toilet and I got up, at the same time my girlfriends mother got up, I accidently tripped over and I grabbed hold of her top absent mindedly (you know what I mean) and I pulled half her top off... It was a ridiculously embarrassing moment.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Well I just posted this in another thread *copy and paste*

Well, yesterday, my girlfriend her mother and a few other people and I were in the same room. I decided I needed the toilet and I got up, at the same time my girlfriends mother got up, I accidently tripped over and I grabbed hold of her top absent mindedly (you know what I mean) and I pulled half her top off... It was a ridiculously embarrassing moment.

haha

............. sorry man..
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Quote by captain_man07
i think being stuck in your girlfriends bathroom for like an hour cos u ate some reaaally bad pizza and the toilet being unable to flush pretty much sums up the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. Unless a stray dog invaded your house and shat all over the walls making your parents think you did it.

Wow, if that's the worst experience in your life so far you're not doing too bad.
Well I'll keep the details to myself but... It seems like this thread should be titled "Most Embarassing Moments", because none of this stuff is really that bad of an experience compared to dealing with death / heartbreak / etc.
Aside from obvious things like deaths of friends/relatives, I'd have to say when I had conjunctivitus and flu at the same time on our trip to America was pretty awful, ruined the first week anyway. I wake up with my eyes sealed shut, can't breathe through my nose and a throat so sore I couldn't eat anything AND it took hours to get to sleep. Blurgh.