Right well I'm moving to Barcelona towards the end of October for about 11 months... Is there anyone about already living there? or moving there? If anyone knows about the music scene, and i mean any music scene, some info would be appreciated. In the 3 times I've stayed in the city before, I don't remember seeing a single music(al instrument) store. I was planning on buying some new gear once I've settled down a bit cause I can afford it at the mo and it would be much easier than taking stuff on the plane I do believe

The Spanish death metal scene is pretty good - Wormed, Machetazo, etc.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by Fezz
Right well I'm moving to Barcelona towards the end of October for about 11 months... Is there anyone about already living there? or moving there? If anyone knows about the music scene, and i mean any music scene, some info would be appreciated. In the 3 times I've stayed in the city before, I don't remember seeing a single music(al instrument) store. I was planning on buying some new gear once I've settled down a bit cause I can afford it at the mo and it would be much easier than taking stuff on the plane I do believe

there is a guitar store just next to La Ramblas..on the 3rd street side street down from the main square. that rocks that you are moving there