This has happened to me a few times before, and for all I know there's no way to recover them. Back them up regularly from now on, just in case.
You probably just created a new profile by accident. Mozilla profiles are usually stored around here:

Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla

You'll need to be able to view hidden files, though
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
i got a question...my mozilla keeps opening up aol every time i click on a link...is there a way to stop this because its getting pretty annoying hearin, "welcome, you've got mail" every 3 seconds
Fender Standard Stratocaster w/ Hot Noiseless Pickups
G&L Asat Special Semi Hollow
Alvarez Artist AD80SSB Acoustic
Peavey Valve King 112
Roland Micro Cube
Nobel ODR-1 Pedal
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss CH-2
Boss FZ-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Quote by sthall
You probably just created a new profile by accident. Mozilla profiles are usually stored around here:

Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla

You'll need to be able to view hidden files, though

Yep, happened to me a couple of times aswell. Listen to sthall.
Quote by delizio37
i got a question...my mozilla keeps opening up aol every time i click on a link...is there a way to stop this because its getting pretty annoying hearin, "welcome, you've got mail" every 3 seconds

That's mighty strange. Every link you click in the browser or just some? I'd probably just dump Firefox, cleanup any spyware you have, then reload FF.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Double check Firefox is your default browser. Deleting AOL would be great aswell.

Perhaps I misunderstood the question. Do links within FF open the AOL browser, or do links within FF go to aol.com, or, lastly, when you click to open FF does it simply open AOL instead?
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
the links in FF open up aol but thats all. the link still opens up in FF..this happens to most of the sites i go on such as UG
Fender Standard Stratocaster w/ Hot Noiseless Pickups
G&L Asat Special Semi Hollow
Alvarez Artist AD80SSB Acoustic
Peavey Valve King 112
Roland Micro Cube
Nobel ODR-1 Pedal
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss CH-2
Boss FZ-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Yeah, Firefox has a habit of doing that.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."