OK, guys, so this is the 3rd complete song from "Sing, Wind" by Zatumnenie (finally settled on a name, means "Eclipse" in Bulgarian)... Anyway, uhh, lemme hear your opinions. As always, it's C4C if I can think of anything meaningful to say about your songs.
Attachments:
Gora.zip
Last edited by Fallenblood at Sep 25, 2007,
Not bad. It wasn't my favorite in the world, but it was very well done. I loved the bass in the intro and it's a shame that the bass didn't cary an extremely active part throghout, because in songs like these the bass can really shine. It did get a little repetative, but I'm assuming vocals will probably clear that up. I think the ending, unless you have some sort of transition into the next song planned, should be more definate instead of the song just stopping. Overall, 7/10. Mind having a look at my newest one?

My song
Updated (see 1st post). Edited the bass, added some fancier stuff.

By the way, my guitarist said something about learning to play guitar before trying to write songs for it. So tell me, dear UG users, do you see anything that absurd in the song?
Last edited by Fallenblood at Sep 25, 2007,
Quote by Fallenblood
Updated (see 1st post). Edited the bass, added some fancier stuff.

By the way, my guitarist said something about learning to play guitar before trying to write songs for it. So tell me, dear UG users, do you see anything that absurd in the song?

Either he's a very poor technical guitarist, or he just didn't like your song. =/

The lead guitar sounds better as an overdriven, IMO (soloing and picking tend to sound better with it ^^)

Your song could also use some palm muting from time to time. =)
Unless you like that raw sound ^^