I'll give it a try anyway.

For my A level computer studies, as the coursework, I am asked to design a program for a "real" company in "real" life.

I guess I will be using C++ for that.

If anyone is interested in me making a free program for their company or the company that they work for. Send me a request of the sort of the program that you are interested in.

Thanks

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

damn i have to do the same c/w, have to do an interview and everything!

can i piggyback this thread and also ask if someone has a system they they can let me do for my c/w then PM me please
Welsh exam board?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

nah, AQA i think

we have to find an end-user and then make a system for them and i just told my teacher that id do what my brother did last year...big mistake i looked at his c/w and im lost (he did a client relationship manager - what ever the hell that is - that has loads of invoices and loads of complicated **** that i didnt understand)

so now this week we have to do our interviews and i dont have an end-user or a project in mind! stressfull
Just make it up. That's what everyone at my school has been doing for the past 5 years. (It's the same assignment).
Guitars:
Ibanez SZ520QM, G4M Strat Style Guitar

Amps:
Laney VC30-212, G4M 15W Practise Amp

Pedals:
Boss BCB-60, CS-3, OD-3, DS-1, Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Zoom 505 Mk.II

Keyboards:
Yamaha PSR-290
Why not just pay £100 odd quid and create your own Company?
Terms and Conditions apply.
lol, im thinking im probs going to make it up

but it has to be half decent, any ideas people?
um i dont own the company i work for (tech support) but think you could invent punching through tcp/ip for me pleasse!!!
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by TheHereAway
nah, AQA i think

we have to find an end-user and then make a system for them and i just told my teacher that id do what my brother did last year...big mistake i looked at his c/w and im lost (he did a client relationship manager - what ever the hell that is - that has loads of invoices and loads of complicated **** that i didnt understand)

so now this week we have to do our interviews and i dont have an end-user or a project in mind! stressfull

Which year are you in? Ours doesn't start until next half term (im in year 12)

Quote by A.McGee
um i dont own the company i work for (tech support) but think you could invent punching through tcp/ip for me pleasse!!!

What do you mean by punching through exactly?

Quote by KileManA7X

I run a company, to a point. It's not actually registered, cos I'm 17 so I can't register it in my name.

I don't know what you could write us though.. possibly some kind of accounting app?
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by p.stick
Which year are you in? Ours doesn't start until next half term (im in year 12)

oh right, im in year 13 (second year of a-levels) and i had a look at some other people's projects 100 pages got an E...this c/w is really daunting