Im selling my Ibanez DESTROYER. It's in candy apple...although it's more of a dark red.

It has a few dints in the body. The most noticable one is on the front next to the bridge....It is noticable but it is purely cosmetic. There are a few scratches (one which is only noticable near the top of body...where your arm would be when you play) which have come off my guitar strap too but again it's all cosmetic. The guitar plays wonderfully and has just been restrung with fresh strings so it sounds great.

If anyone is interested i will post pictures up and more details. If noone is interested within the next 1-2 days it will go up on Ebay...if when that happens you are interested, PM me and i will link you up to the ebay page.

Im looking for around £180 for it really - Maybe £150. Postage will be £15. Thats including insuarance.

This is a bargain really for a guitar which you are looking for 300+ new.

Check out the great reviews for it.

UK only please. You'd be looking at 100$ postage anyway to the US.

Im currently calculating postage costs to the UK...I should have that up by tomorow. (I need to weigh the guitar was the box and packaging stuff).

Thanks

Edit. Here are some specs.

Mahogany Body. Maple Neck. 22 Medium Frets. Rosewood Fingerboard. BR-EG Bridge. Chrome Hardware. 2 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-way Toggle Controls.
INF3 And INF4 Pick Ups.
Fast neck.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Last edited by Donkey Fly at Sep 25, 2007,
pics i may be interested..
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
It's going on ebay tonight so if i put it on before any gives me an offer - Pm Me and ill link you up....or you could just search for it on there.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
im in halifax, and i would buy that if i had the money

u interested in trades?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Quote by tobythechimp
im in halifax, and i would buy that if i had the money

u interested in trades?

Only really after cash. Im going to be putting the money i get for this towards somthing else you see.

Thanks for your interest however

Will be on ebay between 7-9pm GMT.

When it's up ill post a notice here and sign the ebay link.

Ok. I've put it on Ebay. Buy it now for £165 or best offer.

Check my sig for a link.

Thanks

Bump.