Quote by ever dying
Maybe a $1000 second hand?

Get a SE model.. They are great aswell..

i agreed! i played it once, they awesome!
-----
\m/
I believe the CE (bolt ons) go for about $1000. I could be wrong though.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by stephen_rettie
really? whats the major diff? is it just the pickups?

quality of the wood..
Pu's as well..

Se models are made in asia..

And, ofcourse the way they play?
No.. Don't try to bother playing one..
As they are worth the money 30 times..

You get great sheet for that amount of money dude!
where are you?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
im in scotland, my geographical location doesnt allow me to play things myself, as its a 2 1/2 hour drive to the nearest music shop
and it sucks
SE only has a raised top that is flat
other models are carved top
ah, ok. yeah, prs are pretty dear in the UK... you can sometimes get the CE (bolt-on) models for around about a grand...

you have other options in the UK, though- eggle, jj, even a custom build from someone like legra or feline...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'll sell you my Red 20th anniversary Custom 22 for $1600
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah, ok. yeah, prs are pretty dear in the UK... you can sometimes get the CE (bolt-on) models for around about a grand...

you have other options in the UK, though- eggle, jj, even a custom build from someone like legra or feline...

CE's for about a grand??! New??! Where??!!!!
Here in Spain they run about $2000!

They're very expensive... but so worth
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
1000 pounds, unfortunately... do the conversion and that's about $2000...

sorry...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
1000 pounds, unfortunately... do the conversion and that's about $2000...

sorry...

Damn, I knew it was too good to be real

lol
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
I got my CE-22 for £570 + customs and VAT, worked out just under £700 in total. Got it from a Canadian dude on ebay a few years back. Deals are out there to find my friend.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by Mahoru
Damn, I knew it was too good to be real

lol

yeah, european prices suck
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?