i was just looking for suggestions for some books to check out when i go to the library today because i have no more ideas.

i like authors like pahalniuk, dostoyevsky and bukowski, but from there I don't really know where to branch out to.

any author suggestions or book suggestions?
Read Dan Browns "Illuminati". One of the most goddamn exciting books i've read in a long time.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Ayn Rand... it should be an interesting comparison to some of the other russian authors you've read...
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
I recommend and Charlie Huston's 'Hank 'Henry' Thompson' series of books. Action-packed, fast-paced, brutally violent and funny.

What more could you want?
anything by stephen king
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Read some Kurt Vonnegut stuff. For Sci-fi, try Orson Scott Card. Also, read 1984 and Brave New World.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by rushmore
i was just looking for suggestions for some books to check out when i go to the library today because i have no more ideas.

i like authors like pahalniuk, dostoyevsky and bukowski, but from there I don't really know where to branch out to.

any author suggestions or book suggestions?

if you like bukowski

get some jack Kerouac:
on the road
visions of cody
lonesome traveller

and naked lunch by william s. burroughs.

or some hemingway always does the trick.
R.L Stein.

W00t Goosebumps.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
yeah, defenatly go with Stephen King. I'm reading the Dark Tower series now. One word, AMAZING. and try something by Hunter S. Thompson like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Quote by phantom1

and naked lunch by william s. burroughs.

Isn't that the metaphysicist who shot his wife in the face with a bow and arrow at point blank range by trying to reenact the William Tell feat while tripping balls on acid?
Quote by denizenz
Isn't that the metaphysicist who shot his wife in the face with a bow and arrow at point blank range by trying to reenact the William Tell feat while tripping balls on acid?

aha.

definitely going to read the book if thats true.

thanks for all the suggestions, even if some aren't related to what im looking for, its appreciated.
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
1984 by George Orwell
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

they're all great books that you should read in your lifetime
all books by neil gaiman i've read were amazing. also i just finished The Music of Razors, i cant remember the author though. oh and you shuld check out Memnoch the Devil by....anne rice i believe? its the woman that wrote interview with a vampire
Carlos Ruiz Zafon - The Shadow Of The Wind
Amazing book. Will catch you to death.

Henry Cherriere - Papillon
Probably the most interesting book I ever read.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||