im reading the handbook and stuff but somebody told me i need to pass like a drug course or somtn ? wtf is that ? can I do it online paying or anywhere else ?
yea just type it on google, takes 4 hours, but it really took me 15 minutes just to do the test, and then just leave the timer on and sit on UG all day. I did it online if you cant figure that out. good luck
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
i think it was 25 dollars, but at the DMV make you pay anyway for it even if you go there. just google it.

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
It was like www.lowestpricetrafficschool.com for me. I took everything online, and only waited at the DMV for like 10 minutes, which I would advise greatly. I don't remember which DMV I went to, I think it was in Delray, we don't have anything good in Boca lol.
totally agree. i did remember that it was a good 15 minute drive home( no pun intended).