whats a fast free downloadable program for burning limewire music onto cds? for some reason the songs dont show up in my windows media library and i want to put them on a cd.

i need the program to be simple....something that doesn't take up much space
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
You can do it using windows explorer...

Right click your CD drive when there's a blank CD in and click explore then drag the files you want to burn there then on the right hand side click write these files to CD

If you don't see that, click folders near the top to hide the folder tree thing and show the other menu.

Edit: Thinking about it, i don't know whether these files will be playable on a CD player.

Try one of these: http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0-1-0.html?qt=cd+burner&author=&titlename=&desc=&dlcount=&daysback=&swlink=&gfiletype=&os=&li=49&dlsize=&ca=
Last edited by guitarcrazy1991 at Sep 24, 2007,
go to options or preferances in your windows media player and have it scan your computer for music, every song on your computer will show up in the library
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
could someone give me a step by step process of getting the limewire songs into my windows media library??? i dont want to add anymore programs to my laptop if i can help it
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out