Hi, i am just telling you all about my new forum, its called 'Your Creations' and its basically a site where you post anything you have made, such as animations, micros, photoshop work, basically anything! If you haven't tried these before, you can still sign up and learn all the basics and other members will also help you, just take a look on the site and if you have any questions just ask me on there. Thanks for reading.
www.urcreations.proboards84.com
Reported.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
*reported*
Quote by Chad11491
they would call it "new york" , just like we would call a german city like amsterdam , amsterdam....

The below statement is true
The above statement is false

Quote by JMack
My mom called me a son of a bitch.

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
Quote by Jackolas
If you spam like a ****er, you get banned like a mother****er!

Also, if you eat grapes like a ****er, you get diarrhea.

I think he gets the idea he is reported, due to the fact he is currently banned.

Can we stop with the *reported*s?
re-re-re-reported*****
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I think he gets the idea he is reported, due to the fact he is currently banned.

Can we stop with the *reported*s?

no
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
I don't see why not...

*reported*
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
Quote by _Buxton_
the pink ranger would have caught more peoples' attention.

Look it up.the original yellow ranger is dead. She wasm't murdered though... Car wreck.