An Ibanez Talman? I recently bought it at Rocking Robins in Houston for $300. I searched it on google and stuff, but nothing came up for it. It plays nioce, sounds good, and is a great guitar, but I'm wondering if it was worth it Price-wise.
Pics:

(( sorry if they are blurry ^^;; ))
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I've heard of Ibanez Talman acoustics... but i never knew these existed

Looks pretty interesting, its like a Jaguar/strat/danelectro (look at the pickups) hybrid
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
tom morello uses one

painted in the colour of kenyas flag(Y)

its gt a faulty pick-up which kicks out sum sweet tones
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
that guitar is absolutely gorgeous
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

thats awesome. i want one. The paint and the pickups look like Danelectro, but eveything else is rather unique. the metal plate looks like a Tele plate. the jack is a Strat jack.

Id say its worth it price-wise. That looks like a Wilkinson trem, and its soo unique-looking, id buy it for $300 or so.
^^ yeah, I got the acoustics when I ebayed it. As for the look, you're kinda right XD I love it though :P

^ so THATS what guitar that was! I never could figure it out =/

Im trying to find out what the stats are for it. like body material and stuff
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
That's an Ibanez Talman TC530. The stats can be found here.
I'd say you paid a fair price from what I have seen on the net. Seems like they go from 250-400 bucks.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Yeah noodles (of the offspring) signatures are based off them.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

And to anyone who wonders what "resoncast" is, it's pressed wood shavings. Yes, Ibanez actually actively marketed a guitar made out of compressed plywood.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
My guitar is compressed Plywood? XD wow. It has a pretty damn good tone for that
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
My guitar is compressed Plywood? XD wow. It has a pretty damn good tone for that
Yeah, they said they actually developed that material for the "alternative sound" of the mid-90s. So it's, in a way, custom-designed compressed plywood. Talmans are held in a pretty high esteem for their unique sound, so I guess they got something right there.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
Yeah, they said they actually developed that material for the "alternative sound" of the mid-90s. So it's, in a way, custom-designed compressed plywood. Talmans are held in a pretty high esteem for their unique sound, so I guess they got something right there.

shweet! =3 Im keeping this baby >D
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by pifty
And to anyone who wonders what "resoncast" is, it's pressed wood shavings. Yes, Ibanez actually actively marketed a guitar made out of compressed plywood.

Another similarity to danelectro them. Their guitars are made of Masonite which is a similar thing.

The body kinda reminds me of the Jet King shape wise, except its a bit more Jaguar-like because of the contours.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
^ all the better. =D I love Jags. never had the money for one tho. Or firebirds...
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Blompcube
Another similarity to danelectro them. Their guitars are made of Masonite which is a similar thing.

The body kinda reminds me of the Jet King shape wise, except its a bit more Jaguar-like because of the contours.
I'm guessing it's a stab at the Jaguar mostly.
Ibanez started making Talmans when Nirvana was all the rage, shred was on the way out, and people stopped buying neon yellow and hot pink guitars with floyd rose trems (all that Ibanez was famous for in the early 90s).
not sure about what it is, but it's B, E, A, -utiful. love the burst on it. i'd buy it for that price. what's it sound like?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax
not sure about what it is, but it's B, E, A, -utiful. love the burst on it. i'd buy it for that price. what's it sound like?

nice and smooth, and also bright and twangy. The bridge-of course- is twangy-er. It even sounds great with distortion. The trem doesn't even knock the strings outta tune =D
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by pifty

So did Gibson, you know.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by StaggHound

So did Gibson, you know.

Maybe!

How is it relevant to the topic, though?