Hey everyone! im new to these forums, an Ultimate Guitar Virgin I originally posted this thread in the Alternative/Indie forum. So, Im wondering, in the song "Animal Nitrate" by Suede (for any of you who has ever heard of them), does the lead guitarist, Bernard Butler, use the Leslie Effect in addition to Flange? Ive got the entire song down, but i just want to make sure i play it perfectly. I just cant figure out why the solo sounds so cool. It doesnt sound like Flange alone. It's one of my favorite songs of all time!
"Hey man, I dont feel like goin to school nooo mo'!!"-Stray Cats
Sorry, don't know but I don't really like GnR, even the real GnR...my favourite song was Aint it Fun and that wasn't even one they wrote...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
wow, even more elitism, the guy asked a question, either answer the question or don't post.

gnrlover1 *reported*
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
I can't help with your question TS, but welcome to UG
You'll quickly learn who to ignore by the way
Quote by gnrlover1
Suede fans dont have a place here in UG. listen to gnr then return.

You're being a complete prick, therefore are getting reported.
[EDIT]but not by me, as someone's already done it...curse you mcw00t

Bernard Butler is a pretty damn good guitarist...as far as I know there's just a load of fuzz on animal nitrate.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If by GnR, he means guns 'n roses, then i'll have to say that i dont really like them at all. im not into much american music (even though i am american). it bores the sh!t outta me a lot of the time, to be honest. i guess it's cuz the same music is shoved down our throats year after year after year. all the music sounds the same. the brits and english really arent afraid to experiment, on the other hand. i do listen to alot of american bands, but im mostly into what's on the other side of the Atlantic. and thanks steven seagull for answering my question funny screen name, by the way.

*Steven Segul sneaks up behind me and twists my neck for no reason* (Mad TV anyone?)
gnrlover1 - warned for being an asshole.

Carry on
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by Beautiful Loser
oh yeah and fukk guns 'n roses

i hope your joking but alot of people will tend to get mad over that statement....just to let u know.....
haha, lol, i got warned for my post. if any of u didnt notice i wasnt actually serious, i was just bored and decided to see how many times i could be called an asshole. i deserve the warning, yes.......
Quote by Beautiful Loser
If by GnR, he means guns 'n roses, then i'll have to say that i dont really like them at all. im not into much american music (even though i am american). it bores the sh!t outta me a lot of the time, to be honest. i guess it's cuz the same music is shoved down our throats year after year after year. all the music sounds the same. the brits and english really arent afraid to experiment, on the other hand. i do listen to alot of american bands, but im mostly into what's on the other side of the Atlantic. and thanks steven seagull for answering my question funny screen name, by the way.

*Steven Segul sneaks up behind me and twists my neck for no reason* (Mad TV anyone?)

Do you have Bernard Butler's solo album "People Move On"? If not you should hunt it down...it's quality
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by punchout43
i hope your joking but alot of people will tend to get mad over that statement....just to let u know.....

i dont give a hoot! Heheh, i hope they bring it on, actually. and i actually saw Butler's solo album in this huge record store called Amoeba Music. But, im quite impoverished right now, im a poor college student, you see