Well, he wasn't trying to break a record or anything...he was just speeding for the hell of it...which makes me think asshole.

But I might be biased, as a friend of mine was recently hurt in a car crash that involved another car going over 100 mph, so I'm a bit bitter towards speeding at the moment...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Anyone who delibrately breaks speed limits is a **** piece.

Just rent a brilliant car at a race track like once every 2 weeks or so for an hour - better for everyone then imho.
idiot.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?

That is fast. I wonder how fast all the people who never got caught go.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Besides his jail term, Brady was banned from driving for three years

JUSTICE!
That's bloody insane, though I must admit, slightly impressive. Of course, no-one would think this was in the slightest impressive if he had indeed crashed, and people shouldn't find it so anyway, but I just cannot deny that deep down I'm quite impressed by that - 172mph!

Quote by Jackolas
Anyone who delibrately breaks speed limits is a **** piece.

Just rent a brilliant car at a race track like once every 2 weeks or so for an hour - better for everyone then imho.

It depends what you mean by break the speed limit - most people, if not everyone, breaks speed limits at times, but if you mean breaking them by massive amounts, or at totally stupid places and times, then fair enough, I agree with you.
"Rock is the ONLY religion that never let's you down" - Lemmy (aka God)
LOL, i was with my uncle recently.. He had his new coervette at 204 on the interstate at 3 a.m. (He had swapped the engine out to up the horsepower by like 140 or something (i'm not a car maniac, so forgive me)), It was fun but extremely dangerous. I wouldn't do it again, maybe once.. but just maybe.
Quote by The Article
But detectives are still hunting a biker who posted a video on the Internet of him speeding on a wet mountain pass road in low light at 176 mph.

Holy hell...
haha

police found him crashed with a video helmet on? i just think that would look awkward.
"Motorcyclist Daniel Nicks strapped a camcorder to his helmet and filmed himself doing 175 mph in December 2000. When he crashed, police found the camera, played the tape and charged him."

Charged him? He was still alive?!
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by walidb123
he's ****in reckless.

what if he crashed tho? He would be flatter than my guitar pick.

richard hammond survived such high speed
Quote by ibanezed
richard hammond survived such high speed

But Richard Hammond had decent protection and there were people around him immediately.

And even then he only survived by the skin of his teeth.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Yeah, it's irresponsible to go so fast. But speeding is so much fun , and how many drivers here can honestly say they never speed (in 'appropriate' areas)
There is poetry in despair.
Ok....very dangerous stuff...

But what is this crap about the police trying to track someone down for speeding due to a video on the internet? I guess that's one of the reason why I could never be a UK-er. Sounds like they take that stuff too far.

A few states in the US do have speed cameras, but the police don't track people down based on internet videos! Most states still have to get speeders the good old fashioned way: Relativistically dopler shifted EM waves (radar)! Ok, that reminds me, I have to study for Modern Physics test...
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
dang that beat my record of..... 110 mph :| lmao
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by Derek <3's You!
LOL, i was with my uncle recently.. He had his new coervette at 204 on the interstate at 3 a.m. (He had swapped the engine out to up the horsepower by like 140 or something (i'm not a car maniac, so forgive me)), It was fun but extremely dangerous. I wouldn't do it again, maybe once.. but just maybe.

probably the new corvette zO6... he paid for the sport package vs. the typical corvette... top speed of those is supposed to be around 205... so that makes sense...

i'm jealous of you by the way...
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr