I have Marshall 10W amp(Park model), and i hear some germans speaking out of it! LOL! Is it possible that my amp is catching some german radio station? (BTW, im from Serbia, and i dont know any german station near by)
Last edited by Night_Wolf at Sep 24, 2007,
Looks like a classical case of "Tiny German Amp-Fairies", call pest control dude!
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Yeah, that usually happens as a result of a shielding issue. Try a different cable and see if it still does it?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Guitar players sometimes suffer from this condition. It's referred to in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV as "Guitar-related Psychosis." Get help immediately.
Quote by Blompcube
Yeah, that usually happens as a result of a shielding issue. Try a different cable and see if it still does it?

I dont have another cable

But wierd thing is that i dont know of any german radio stations around my city! Or anywhere in my country lol
I have Marshall 10W amp(Park model), and i hear some germans speaking out of it!

And, Why would you want to stop this?
I'd love to have those German Amp Faires come on over to MY amp
I could tolerate thier trickery
And I'd be an instant hit at school
try turning the amp on with nothing plugged into it. if you still hear the voices, its the amp. if you dont, its either the cable or the pickups in your guitar. id guess cable, cause thats what it usually is, but it could be your amp if its poorly shielded or something.
try moving the amp around. try another room, or another corner of the same room.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by jof1029
try turning the amp on with nothing plugged into it. if you still hear the voices, its the amp. if you dont, its either the cable or the pickups in your guitar. id guess cable, cause thats what it usually is, but it could be your amp if its poorly shielded or something.

If you still hear the voices with your amp off then it's haunted...either that or you're nuts.

Amps/speakers do sometimes pick up random radio signals, mine decided to pick up the taxis once.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Take it as a divine sign to get rid of it.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.