http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1750709&highlight=Luke+Ouellette

Theres a guy over at Harmony-central who is continuously scamming people under new names and im not too sure if hes been around here yet but id most definitely bet that hes thinking about it. This guy scams people left and right and continues to do so even with his information being public, and those who aren't aware fall prey to him. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case a deal looks too good to be true from CT. Mods please sticky this....

il look out for that, i was scanning harmony a second ago :O
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
yeah the guys name is luke ouellette

and His address is

18 mystic rd north
stonington ct 06359
messiah where in ohio are you?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
This isn't buying or selling gear.

*reported*

I'm kidding. I didn't report it.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
i live in medina! how close are you to medina?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
that guy lives like 3 minutes away from my girlfriend. mailbox baseball anyone?

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
nah..... but i would jam with him!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
i live in medina! how close are you to medina?

I go to Medina every once in a while for work, actually. I go to the Medina Panera to pick stuff up. That means we aren't too far away. We should jam sometime!

And thanks for the heads up Used. Repost in the Good/Bad Trader thread though.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
dude we should!! i am free every evening mon.-wed. so hit me up or we can work something else out man!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
nepolean and bowling green? you mean like the lovely town of grand rapids? I go up there a couple times a year, I live in Columbus.
didn't know there why so many ohioaneseocks on here!!! man we should meet somewhere in the middle and have a big jam session!!!! biotches!
]
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I also live in Columbus!!
Stevie Y of the GO WINGS club. PM me with a title to join.

The following statement is false. The preceding statement is true.

Member #20 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by jjegg
nepolean and bowling green? you mean like the lovely town of grand rapids? I go up there a couple times a year, I live in Columbus.

jjegg. I'm up for the road trip if you are. We should teach this guy a lesson.

This worried me actually because I just had a deal that went bad with a dude with the same first name. The address and last are different though and this guy had two references. Hopefully it isn't a bunch of names he has on different forums. Ah well.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Sep 25, 2007,
yeah just stay away from CT! bad place to buy from... only because of ouellette!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
didn't know there why so many ohioaneseocks on here!!! man we should meet somewhere in the middle and have a big jam session!!!! biotches!
]

I'm free on Wednesday. What music do you play?

But damn, they should just rename this thread to the Ohio Thread and move it to the Pit.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
anything.. but i have plans tomorrow.. can do it next week though if you want.. just got my new kelly.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
hey ibanez when are you free?
i can jam next week some time if you want!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven