Page 1 of 2
Right i'm 16 that's that sorted.

I'm in a relationship and I really don't want it to end, but for it not to end I gotta change the way I think; i'm really protective over her and it really does annoy me cause I can't help it.
Also i'm a boring twat who doesn't get drunk or anything like that for fun.
I don't get invited to parties or anything, my friends just use me etc.
I've decided I need to change to sort my life out.
Can anyone help me sort it out?

I'm definately going to drink (not every night but when I feel like it) as it will liven me up apparently...
I'm just a boring twat who needs to loosen up, can anyone help me?
Also can anyone recomend me some beer to start on, I know I know i'm pathetic but please help me :/, i'm sick of being like this and I want to get my life sorted out and have fun and keep this girl, I need to stop being protective... any tips?

thanks a lot it'll really help
Quote by VivaLaJam

I'm in a relationship and I really don't want it to end, but for it not to end I gotta change the way I think; i'm really protective over her and it really does annoy me cause I can't help it.

I'm definately going to drink (not every night but when I feel like it) as it will liven me up apparently...
Also can anyone recomend me some beer to start on, I know I know i'm pathetic but please help me :/, i'm sick of being like this and I want to get my life sorted out and have fun and keep this girl, I need to stop being protective... any tips?

Eh.. The drinking when you're not in a good place to begin with isn't a good idea. You'll wind up laying naked in a bath tub, laughing hysterically, while at the same time crying. And you'll be sitting there on your cell phone talking to no one, and when people take your phone away, you'll think you're still on it.

But that might only be if you're as hardcore as I am.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
laaaameeee, u dont need to drink to be fun ^.-, who gave u that immage?
i dont drink, still, me and my friends around me have a great time
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Also, if you INSIST that you must drink, which is stupid to begin with.. and yes I know I'm being a hypocrite..

Don't start on beer. It's disgusting, and it's like a ****ing chore. It takes too long. Start with 80 proof vodka. And drink it straight, like a man.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Do not, EVER, ask The Pit for advice on something like this.

But why would you need to change? If it's who you are, there's no reason to change. If the girl doesnt like it, she might not be the right one.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
So who told you becoming an alcoholic is going to change who you are ? If your not happy with things you can change them, but just be yourself and if that doesn't cut it for her then it won't work. And friends who use you aren't friends trust me those sort of people don't give a **** about you and would leave you lying on the curb if they could. Try and meet new people make new friends who are like you and fit in, don't just believe it when people say you have to do this to fit in, those are just losers. Be yourself it's all you can do really.
seriously, just be yourself, if she loves you and u love her, you'll stay with each other, no matter how boring u think u are, u don't need to change for anyone, maybe loosen up but basically be yourself, if she stays, she stays, if she leaves, she leaves, life keeps moving on
I'm a bit protective to, but im in a long dist relationship so it's a bit different, ya gotta teach yourself to lose control of her. Let go of the wheel so to speak. Try not to analyse things she says and does.

as for the beer i like my kronemburg, or guiness!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Haha.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
I started weightlifting. After Gaining about 20 pounds, all of a sudden I had the confidence to go out, have fun, etc. Life is much easier when you can either talk the talk, walk the walk, or look like a badass mofo who can break you in half.

Seriously though, start a sport that'll build some muscle. It will do wonders for your self esteem and confidence. Don't know much about beer, coctails are the way for me.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Eh.. The drinking when you're not in a good place to begin with isn't a good idea. You'll wind up laying naked in a bath tub, laughing hysterically, while at the same time crying. And you'll be sitting there on your cell phone talking to no one, and when people take your phone away, you'll think you're still on it.

You might forget how to walk, and then think you've lost your soul and shout about it for a while, lying on the pavement. Then again, you might not.

Seriously, hes right; if you aren't happy now, it would be stupid to drink.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
3 nights ago, my Auntie had a few drinks, fell down the stairs and broke her neck in two places. She's lucky to be alive, let alone not paralysed.
Drinking is not cool.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by VivaLaJam

Here's some advice:
1. Dump your girlfriend
2. Tell your "friends" to go fuck themselves
3. Find new freinds and girlfriend who like you for who you are

Drinking to fit in doesn't make you cooler, it makes you a dumbass.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Your girl should be fine. Just lay off some, and you should be fine.

Your other problem might just be interests or confidence. im the same way, maybe worse.
sounds like someone need a man hug........

but anyway, everyone has the right to be protective. i'm quite protective, but then again, 2 years hasn't been for nothing! just don't be over protective and just put your trust in her as she does in you. and drinking ISN'T the way to go about solving any problem.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Don't start on beer. It's disgusting, and it's like a ****ing chore. It takes too long. Start with 80 proof vodka. And drink it straight, like a man.

+1

Vodka all the way.. Drink till you pass out! Chances are that you'll be heaps of fun as long as you're awake.
I r Pirate!
.....drinking isn't "kool"
it's just an excuse to have fun, i never drink and i still have tons of fun, and besides, it's alot funnier when everybody else is drunk, and you're not
but it's not fun when your best friend is drunk out of his mind, and is like dieing....lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Drinking won't help nearly as much as you think. After a few drink even those chicks who fell from the highest branch in the ugly start to look good, and along the same line of thought, even the most boring person suddenly seems interesting.

You want to be more interesting? Start doing thing's outside your comfort zone, find new hobbies, do something productive. Unless of course you think interesting conversation begins with the phrase "yeah one time when I was drunk and I...."
Drinking sucks anyway.

Unless you're a happy little f*ck with a wonderful life. Then it's cool.

If anything's bugging you, you'll end up hacking at your trouser snake blaming it for all your problems.

Here's some advice; Talk to some of her friends, but don't let her know that. Ask if she's been complaining to any of them about you. If she hasn't, sure, loosen up a little. If she has, sh!t, pal. You're doing it wrong. Let her have some fun, and have some fun with her. It's one thing to be over-protective, it's another to be negligent.

Pat her bootay every once in a while, let her know you're still interested. She won't mind.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
well u dont need to drink to be fun
but it sure helps
anywho
dont drink a lot
get a good buzz and be social, to everyone, but pay the most attention to your gf and if shes smashed, dont take advantage of her, make sure others dont

and dont take 8 fireball shots after 6 beers
or eat goldfish, eventough it does feel cool when they swim around in ure stomach

and just dont get hammered/smashed/sloshed/drunk whatever u wanna call it
a buzz helps to socialize (and do the worm)
but its just not worth it in the morning
tell your friends to go **** themselves for a start.
i used to have friends like that, i found new ones and now im happy as ever.
just be yourself, really...its the best thing...i used to listen to rap and wear bling and all that ****...yeah its true...but its all changed now, i listen to rock and play guitar haha...and now im so happy and things are awesome

just be yourself, and...idk about your girlfriend haha.
and as for the drinking, go for it i like to drink, but dont do something stupid, and dont over do it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by Funkbass796
Here's some advice:
1. Dump your girlfriend

Win win win.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
im gonna get ultra-flamed for this but i know you dont have to drink to have fun but sometimes it really does help. especially around people you dont really know.

for example, every weekend my friends and i hang out at this guy's apartment. various people are always coming in and out and its a blast. so this one time i asked a couple girls to come over if theyd like. when they first got there, the air was a little tense so we busted out the old crow to lighten everyone up and we all started having so much fun. now every time i chill with those girls, its a lot of fun even without drinking. it just took that one time to loosen up a little and get to know each other. so thats how it works for me.

and like a couple people said, dont over do it
Quote by CowboyFromHell5
im gonna get ultra-flamed for this but i know you dont have to drink to have fun but sometimes it really does help. especially around people you dont really know.

for example, every weekend my friends and i hang out at this guy's apartment. various people are always coming in and out and its a blast. so this one time i asked a couple girls to come over if theyd like. when they first got there, the air was a little tense so we busted out the old crow to lighten everyone up and we all started having so much fun. now every time i chill with those girls, its a lot of fun even without drinking. it just took that one time to loosen up a little and get to know each other. so thats how it works for me.

The only people who are going to flame you are the ones who have never drank themselves..
Quote by vintage x metal

cider ftw! but be responsilbe for christs sake man
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
drink any and everything around you, even molten candle wax. then everyone will think you're kool beans.
Quote by armon77
drink any and everything around you, even molten candle wax. then everyone will think you're kool beans.

I did that, actually. I also got it all over my X-Box 360, as well as green paint.
Quote by vintage x metal

Don't drink too much.
You'll wind up passed out, slumped naked in a tub of ice, with one of your kidneys missing.
'Cos that happens to everyone, right guys... hey guys..?
..RIGHT GUYS?!
Quote by Funkbass796
Here's some advice:
1. Dump your girlfriend

For the huge fucking win.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Dude it sounds like your friends are the twats to me. Get new ones that enjoy being around you when you're YOU. Yeah, its important to get people skills to be able to enjoy socializing well, but that doesn't include changing your personality. And if your friends are telling you you need to get drunk to have fun, they're even bigger twats. If they need beer to have fun, just leave them, they're low lifes. You'll be glad you did 10 years from now when you're happy, growing, and surrounded by people who love you, while they're still trapped in whatever god forsaken town they're in and are always drunk and are still low lifes.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Sep 24, 2007,
Quote by Lost_Prophet
Don't drink too much.
You'll wind up passed out, slumped naked in a tub of ice, with one of your kidneys missing.
'Cos that happens to everyone, right guys... hey guys..?
..RIGHT GUYS?!

holy crap that was YOU?!?!?
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
beer will make you even MORE protective while your drunk I'm guessing. If anyone hugs her theres the chance you'll punch him out which would not be good.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Going out and having a few drinks once and a while will loosen you up. Don't drink a lot or you'll end up so ****ed up you won't remember how loose you were. Personally I like to party with my freinds Jim, Jack, and Johnny.
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
Quote by MayContainNuts
Drinking is not cool.

+1

Don't do it because 'the people who have bigger social lives are all doing it'. If you get what I mean.

I just have a bit of Vodka at night when there's some.

Have you asked her if she feels like you're protecting her too much?
like i said earlier. sometimes its cool to drink just to loosen things up a little or if ur really thirsty but dont over do it. just get a little buzz.

unless you really want some pussy, which this is the pit, i know there are some guys out there who are gonna take note of this. but get totally **** faced and liquor your doll up as well. invite her to sit on the couch with you. after a few minutes of cuddling and what not, say ur cold in mid-conversation and head to the bedroom. she will either get the signal and join you or she is so blasted she believes it and just wants to finish the conversation. either way is good. if you played it good thus far, you shouldnt recieve the "nah im ok right here" or "hahaha nice try". once ur snug and warm in the bed tell her she looks beautiful and slowly approach for a kiss. everything from there should fall into play.

i dont recommend doing this cuz its fuked up but i know there are some pigs out there so this will usually work. once again, i dont particularly agree with one night stands, sex is supposed to be intimate and passionate out of love. but for all you horn dogs out there, give it a try...
Help me sort my entire life out! I need to know what kind of beer to drink!
Real eyes realise real lies.
Page 1 of 2