1st season hasn't even finished showing here in the UK. *runs away for fear of spoilers*
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
1st season hasn't even finished showing here in the UK. *runs away for fear of spoilers*

Tthat really annoys me, how they get a new series already.

If you can't wait weeks to see the whole series, it's here:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/1/41

The "Veoh" ones seem to be the best.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by OddOneOut

what, you say you want spoilers? im sure theres going to be no such thing in this thread. i wont post them, and i can "assure" you that no one else will

anyway, to be on topic, i am not excited at all about this season. the preview at the end of last season hinted at just a stupid running gag of time traveling, and ****ing up the sequence of events in the show's history. its gonna be retarded.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
^i'm sorry i blew a load in my pants thinking about heroes and you have to ruin it with this talk of ****ty plot lines...now i have to clean up my mess
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
I feel bad for anyone not excited for the new season cause i know i've been waiting for it a long time and it really makes mondays a day to look forward to. this season is suppost to have a lot of time traveling in it but how could that go wrong with hiro?