Page 1 of 2
Right, my room has these 5 spiders that circle my room walls/roof, and they stop me getting to sleep... anyone got any advice on how to get rid of them?

& they're right in the corner, moving to fast, or above stuff, making it impossible to catch them...

thanks =]
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Set your house on fire. They'll either leave...or die.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Stop wearing deoderent, everyone knows that a UG'ers armpit stench was the true cause of the Chernobyl disaster, it was just framed on a nuclear powerplant.

Im going to hell.
Turn out the lights so you can't see them then you will swallow them in your sleep when they crawl into your mouth. Problem solved.
newspaper + spider = SPLOT
SPLOT= sleep
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

shoe + spider = splat

EDIT: nicely done ^
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by FNAFJ
Right, my room has these 5 spiders that circle my room walls/roof, and they stop me getting to sleep... anyone got any advice on how to get rid of them?

& they're right in the corner, moving to fast, or above stuff, making it impossible to catch them...

thanks =]

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=678709

Thunder stealer!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
[quote="'[X"]']icy hot....ftw? Nah jk...how about a spider repelent
Don't you get banned for saying icy hot?

And just get a chair and kill them...or raid works. But IDK it's your bedroom, raid might not be the best of things...
... suck them up w/ a vacuum cleaner, thats always fun.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Im gonna have to agree with set your house on fire...seems like the most sure fire way...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by minibrowny
Stop wearing deoderent, everyone knows that a UG'ers armpit stench was the true cause of the Chernobyl disaster, it was just framed on a nuclear powerplant.

Im going to hell.

Yes, yes you are.

Mind you, so is half The Pit..
to minibrowny: what in ****'s name is on your avatar?!?!?!

anyway. you could always try icy hot.

no just kidding. howabout raid?
Quote by ComradSputnik
get a cat

yea ok.. forget the vacuum cleaner.. Cats are theultimate spider killers.. They've got skillz
I r Pirate!
[quote="'[X"]']icy hot....ftw? Nah jk...how about a spider repelent
Seriously.. I'm going to try this tonight. There's a spider outside of my house, trying to invade MY territory.. But I'm going to rub him out, Crips Vs. Bloods style.. Here's my plan.

Grab my fire extinguisher, shoot down his web..

While he's on the ground, smash him while covering my hand with an icy hot package, which apparently my room mate has an abundance of.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Seriously.. I'm going to try this tonight. There's a spider outside of my house, trying to invade MY territory.. But I'm going to rub him out, Crips Vs. Bloods style.. Here's my plan.

Grab my fire extinguisher, shoot down his web..

While he's on the ground, smash him while covering my hand with an icy hot package, which apparently my room mate has an abundance of.

=T
you could get a colony of fire-ants to deal with the spiders but then again you would be stuck with the ants but the spiderproblem would be solved
mix some window cleaner with some tire shine. works every time.

EDIT: Don't ask.
Quote by minibrowny

Im going to hell.

Rolfcopter at your avatar.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Shotgun preferably a 12 guage at 5 feet

in all seriousness umm... i have nothing besides the shotgun that hasn't been said. GL
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Spider III's scare me also. Just sleep next to a tube amp and you'll be fine.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Spiders (and butterflies) are the one single bug I can tolerate. Anything else gets a swift stomp, but spiders are cool in their own special way because they kill the more annoying bugs.
just look at the bright side...you have a chance to become teh SPIDER-MAN

and then you can kick dr. octopus ass.
OMG LOOK! I'TS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Hobolad
I think instruments are as hard to play as you make them, y'know?

EDIT: Damn, I fail for posting serious.

Quote by DefectedFromGod
Spider III's scare me also. Just sleep next to a tube amp and you'll be fine.

I value my Spider III just as highly as I do my Fender Princeton from '68, man.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Alix_D
Vacumming them up will just mean they're alive in the hoover!

put the hoover in someone elses room, then it's their problem!
Just put meatspin on the screen and they will be out the window in a flash.

Or under your bed, you know...
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Set your house on fire. They'll either leave...or die.

Note to self...don't drink anything while reading the pit. Dr. Pepper all over they keyboard :P
Page 1 of 2