whats your favorite electric guitar?
Not just brand i mean model too
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
^ then you shouldn't have posted.

As much as I begrudge BC Rich, the Exotic Mockingbird really has me drooling right now. I played the NJ and it was pretty nice, the exotic should be even nicer
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
I like Fender, I like the telecasters. I own one but its a squier, so I'm not sure if that counts or not but I like it anyways just need new pickups because the factory pickups ****-ing suck. The strats aren't bad but the only ones id own would be a replica of david gilmours or eric clapton's blackie replica. Gibson is nice I like the les pauls, I hope to own one someday.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
To be honest, I haven't tried many, as I am left handed, but I love my Jackson Dinky, as well as my Yamaha APX.. And Les Pauls and American Strats are great too.. thats all I've really played to be honest, lefty guitars are disgustingly understocked.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Id say a Blue Gibson Les Paul would be great. I like Strats, simply because of the tones u can get out of the three pickups.
Firebirds...love the shape tone playability...and I'd also have to say the Gibson 335 styles, a bit more jazzy bluesy flavour
Blue Gibson Les Paul w/ Black Hardware
White Fender Strat w/ Rosewood fretboard
Jackson Soloist
Charvel Super Strats from the 80's. I've only played one but it was a really good guitar.
Guitars:
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone SG Goth
Ibanez Soundgear Bass
Amps:
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Crate BT-50
my epi LP
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
Squier Tele's....ESP/LTD LC's...Ibanez Artcore guitars....Japanese Fenders, too many different guitars that are good.
Schecter C-1 series guitars are probably my favorite. They're comfortable and they have a great sound. However i also really love Fender Strats and Teles of any kind.
Fender Stratocaster
and the Hamer guitar of K.K.
=>Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster with Alnico V Holydiver Bare Knuckle bridge humbucker

=>40 Watt RMS Yorkville Traynor YCV-40 valve amplifier

=>30 Watt Tech 21 NYC - Trademark 30 solid amplifier

=>Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby pedal
Heyyyyyyyyy reported for being useless.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Gibson Les Pauls, specifically with 50's necks and Gibson Burstbucker pickups. Either in arctic white with gold hardware and black binding/mountings/pickguard or a light, well-loved and naturally faded cherry sunburst flame maple top (not that crap forced 'faded' effect they use on some new models that just makes everything look flat orange/brown). Rosewood or ebony fingerboards all the way.

That said, I'm also a fan of Epi's necks, and Kramers. Both are only a small way behind Gibson.
PRS Custom (both 22 and 24)

And also Gibson SG Standard in heritage red. And well, pretty much every classic vintage guitar ('52 Tele, '57 Strat, '62 Strat, '59 Les Paul...) I'm a lover of PRS and vintage guitars!!
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Jackson RR1 or King V, RG Prestige, ESP M.Amott or Alexi (Black sawtooth) Sig
s e a r c h

kthxbai
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure