I'm getting a bit desperate for a job, I'm 17 and not working yet. Now here's what I've patched together form elements of my summer resumé and Monster's resumé builder.

Why dontcha guys help me make this uncrappy?
K, GO.

CONTACT INFO
Timmy Seamus O'Malley
1337 Wutway
Wetwang, ON M9N6A2 Canada
lemonparty@goatse.cx
Home: 819 555 3612
Contact Preference: Telephone

Seeking part-time afterschool employment.

•looking for work afterschool and on weekends
•Adress in Wetwang, able to show up on time reliably and consistently.
•Very patient, good attitude with people, eager to help when needed.

EDUCATION:
6/2008 St. Anger Catholic Secondary
2004-present
81.3 average in most recent semester.

VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
•At. Anger HS can drive rally ‘05
•Childrens’ Aid Society Spring Fling ‘07
•Music Express Christmas Concert ‘05

AVAILABILITY:
Available after 3:30PM on weekdays, anytime on weekends (including Sunday).
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Sep 24, 2007,
Wetwang?
Quote by nic_2090
What ever happened to sticks and stones....?

Quote by Maet
The Niggers took them all to build their crappy huts in africa and Detroit...

Too much?
Your email is wrong in many ways.

EDIT: St. Anger Catholic School
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Would you give out such personal details on UG?

Doubt it, pretty sure it's only like the addresses they use in example questions for exams, except those are actually funny.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Eighteen4Ever

•Adress in Tecumseh, able to show up on time reliably and consistently.

I would fix the spelling mistakes first....
I think this is bs....
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
I would get a new E-mail address...
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by Pertenozzo
I think this is bs....

Read my previous post, then explain to me how you think this is bull****.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
i dont think its that bad. what jobs are u shooting for? If ur going with something low, like Fast Food, its not too hard to get a job as long as their hiring.
Quote by qotsa1998
i dont think its that bad. what jobs are u shooting for? If ur going with something low, like Fast Food, its not too hard to get a job as long as their hiring.

I'm avoiding fast food if at all possible, going more for other low-end stuff like grocery stores, and even lower-end kitchen job or two (it's been done before!!).

And can we overlook my personal info? Obviously I wouldn't put my real info up here.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Explain what you did in your volunteer work.

Spell address correctly.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I see no mention of the word RESPONSIBLE. That's a word that should be on all resumes and CVs IMO.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
I'm avoiding fast food if at all possible, going more for other low-end stuff like grocery stores, and even lower-end kitchen job or two (it's been done before!!).

And can we overlook my personal info? Obviously I wouldn't put my real info up here.

Awww damn, I was gunna look for wetwang in Tecumseh.....
wetwang might not be made up
theres a town called wetwang in yorkshire in england, no reason not to be one in canada
Quote by Magic Jim
wetwang might not be made up
theres a town called wetwang in yorkshire in england, no reason not to be one in canada

Lol, I only said that cause in the area I live theres a bunch of little towns around a big city, and I happen to be in the city, and had to laugh cause tecumseh is down the street from me.
Quote by punkbassist19
Lol, I only said that cause in the area I live theres a bunch of little towns around a big city, and I happen to be in the city, and had to laugh cause tecumseh is down the street from me.

One of those unnamed streets in Forest Glade is probably secretley named wetwang lol..i've gotten lost in there at night many many times and street signs would kinda help sometimes.
Quote by Foo1881
One of those unnamed streets in Forest Glade is probably secretley named wetwang lol..i've gotten lost in there at night many many times and street signs would kinda help sometimes.

but street signs make it too easy!
easy is what i need when my curfew is only 11 on weekends and im tryin to get home on time lol
"After school" is 2 separate words.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Eighteen4Ever

Ok. Stuff like that doesn't exactly require a recommendation from the CEO, if you know what I mean.

Just explain in detail volunteer stuff you've done, or other jobs you've had, and you should be fine.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Would you give out such personal details on UG?

Doubt it, pretty sure it's only like the addresses they use in example questions for exams, except those are actually funny.

St Anger killed me.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I'm getting a bit desperate for a job, I'm 17 and not working yet.

I'm 18 and never had a job and desperate as s*it.
It's gonna be a blue day
Your volunteer experience is supposed to go from most recent to least recent, not in alpha order

Haven't you got any awards or honors at school? ANY at all? You can make anything sound important. Obviously don't make up anything they can check up on.
What part of Windsor are you Windsor guys from? Hell, for all I know I might know one of ya!
Quote by bassmanjoe08

Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Sep 24, 2007,
i dont think your availability is really supposed to be a part of an actual resume, you should just let them know it when you get an interview
however seeing as your still in highschool like me its not really that big of a deal