Are there any exercise that build up the muscles in your hands which you will benefit from playing guitar?

It would be really cool if there was an exercise that built up your picking speed

What muscles do u use in your picking hand to play guitar

thanks alot
Guitar's pretty good for building up hand muscles.

Oh wait. ****.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Masturbation.

EDIT: DAMMIT GALLAGHER
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Lol @ the posts after mine.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Get some grips.

Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Lol @ the posts after mine.

Lol @ the posts before yours.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by agg
Are there any exercise that build up the muscles in your hands which you will benefit from playing guitar?

It would be really cool if there was an exercise that built up your picking speed

What muscles do u use in your picking hand to play guitar

thanks alot

It's called practice.
Quote by JamieB

Lol @ the posts before yours.

Touché.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
do some forearm stuff to that helps piking speed alot trust me, so get some 10-20 lbs weights and curl those a few times a week for 10 minutes or something heavy at least
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
there must be a more efficient way to build up picking stamina
I do this fret hand exercise where i bend my fingers down so my fingertips touch the underside of my knuckles. Then i stretch each one out, one at a time, then bend them back. It's really helped with my finger independence.
POWERBALL!!!

www.powerballs.com

I use one and it improves finger, wrist and forearm strength. I can pick faster and generally play faster now. Pretty cheap for what they are to.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
just keep playing. If you need to get speed/stamina, I'm sure the best way is to just play over and over. Anything else might help but playing is straightforward and guaranteed to work. Anything else might actually ruin your playing ability.
Quote by swordsrkewl
do some forearm stuff to that helps piking speed alot trust me, so get some 10-20 lbs weights and curl those a few times a week for 10 minutes or something heavy at least

Bingo. Whenever I want to play well, I just lift some weights for a while. Makes things much easier.