So i went to a queens of the stone age concert in Atlanta this past Saturday and Josh Homme had a guitar that i had never seen before. It is red and has a fender headstock the body looks like a knock off sg and the pickups are some combination of humbuckers and single coils. Any idea what it is......besides kick ass

idk, maybe some sort of fender I haven't seen before, not too into them so I don't know much about them.

It could also be one of those sears guitars from the 60's. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
think thts a teisco
if thts how u spell it
Quote by dfc_jebus
there were pigeons having a huge orgy on the floor at lunch one time.

Quote by hippieboy444
get picture of her, jack-off, & wipe the cum on it.

its aint a knock off, he uses loads of custom made guitars by obscure brands, but i have no idea which one that is
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by hamish5178
idk, maybe some sort of fender I haven't seen before, not too into them so I don't know much about them.

It could also be one of those sears guitars from the 60's. . .

i am sorry but for the record regardless of where one likes them or not the concert was amazing

Quote by seljer
Looks like some kind of cheapo asian knockoff things form the 60s

can't really see much in those photos but to get an idea: http://www.vintaxe.com/cgi-bin/vintaxe_viewer.pl?prestige&japanese_guitar_prestige

that guitar is frickin awesome. What is it. but it didn't have the same shape

its not a jagmaster or a maton i know for sure. He played several matons and troy played a jagmaster at one point. It could be a cheap knock off but he plays matons and other nice customs so the likelihood that it is that is slim. He played like 5 or 6 different guitars throughout the concert it was awesome.