Hey guys, I have a computer prob.

I have an ISO file that I can't delete. So far I tried just dragging it to the recycle bin, closing as many processes as I could, Delete Doctor, Safe Mode, and restarting my computer.

Any ideas on how to delete it?
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Aww ****... I had a program that could delete ANYTHING...

Umm

For now, try deleting it with command prompt.
- Right click
- Properties
- Check "Read Only"
- Click Apply
- Then try to delete it

I don't know if it's safe or if it works for you but that's what I used to do back when I had Windows 95 when I was new to computers.
Shift+Delete should work...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I find Unlocker deletes practically anything
Quote by Muzikh
Agnostics. Yes. They picket Atheist churches with signs saying, "SAY MAYBE TO GOD!!"

:P
Thanks guys, but so far nothing has worked :/

How do you use Dos to delete a file?

EDIT: Nevermind Unblocker got it thanks!
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\
Thanks guys, but so far nothing has worked :/

How do you use Dos to delete a file?

Oh man, the last time I did that, my finger slipped and hit the Enter Key before I could finish typing the entire command. I ended up deleting my system files.

Type carefully.
Quote by Metal claw
Oh man, the last time I did that, my finger slipped and hit the Enter Key before I could finish typing the entire command. I ended up deleting my system files.

Type carefully.

That's why you just change directories until you're in the one with the file you want to delete, rather than typing in the whole path.
break your computer. that should delete it. its not the most practical way but if anyone has a better idea id like to hear it