Page 1 of 3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

anyone ever see one of these things? i saw one a few nights ago and it scared the hell out of me. since about last month ive seen about 9 of these things, either out of peripheral vision, or there right in front of me.

got any experiences with something like this you wanna share. these things are truly ****ing terrifying. when it happens at early times in the morning sometimes you think its a burglar or something in your house. not nice seeing these things.
Those are actually dementors.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Edit - Huge image. Sorry. Click here

I feel inspired to hunt this movie down and watch it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Whenever I stay up till 3 AM or later I see these in my periphiral vision and I freak out and lock my door.

I know they don't exist but I'm a pussy anyways.
I haven't seen one since I was about 5.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
^ my god that picture is HUGE
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Edit - Huge image. Sorry. Click here

I feel inspired to hunt this movie down and watch it.

The film "They" feature some quite scary shadow people
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Quote by just17n8
i need what youre smokin... srsly

obviously you also need what millions of other people are smoking. loads of people see this stuff man. and i havent just seen it late at night, ive seen them in full daylight and noon and stuff. maybe its an over active imagination, but how are there so many people with that same "imagination" i dont know, all i know is if you see something like this, you KNOW 100% that you actually did see it. it just gives you such a horrible feeling. alot of the times its not just out of the corner of your eyes, sometimes they stand right in front of you and dont move.
Quote by Doofag
Whenever I stay up till 3 AM or later I see these in my periphiral vision and I freak out and lock my door.

I know they don't exist but I'm a pussy anyways.

If your up all night your eyes get weary and they play tricks on you. However I've seen something like that but it was probably a car's headlights or something.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by pimpslap1236
obviously you also need what millions of other people are smoking. loads of people see this stuff man. and i havent just seen it late at night, ive seen them in full daylight and noon and stuff. maybe its an over active imagination, but how are there so many people with that same "imagination" i dont know, all i know is if you see something like this, you KNOW 100% that you actually did see it. it just gives you such a horrible feeling. alot of the times its not just out of the corner of your eyes, sometimes they stand right in front of you and dont move.

I wouldn't have any trouble believing in all this paranormal stuff if I had ever actually seen any of it myself. I hear about ghost sightings and **** like this all the time. But, I never see it. Therefore, until I see it, I shall dismiss it, all of it, as fake.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I wouldn't have any trouble believing in all this paranormal stuff if I had ever actually seen any of it myself. I hear about ghost sightings and **** like this all the time. But, I never see it. Therefore, until I see it, I shall dismiss it, all of it, as fake.

ive never seen a "ghost" either. but i dont dismiss them. ive seen whatever the hell these things are, but i dont believe there ghosts. there something completely different. but i still believe in them. i wouldnt dismiss that kind of stuff. its just too difficult for me to NOT believe that that kind of stuff is real.
*Waits for Meths to enter Thread and kick Paranormal ass Ronald Reagan-kicking Commie-Ass-Doing-Robot-style-Style*
I understand where you're coming from. I just don't have enough evidence to truly believe in anything like this. Maybe, one day(if they are real), I'll see one for myself. Then, I'll believe, unconditionally. Let's just hope it's in a good mood when I see it...
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I understand where you're coming from. I just don't have enough evidence to truly believe in anything like this. Maybe, one day(if they are real), I'll see one for myself. Then, I'll believe, unconditionally. Let's just hope it's in a good mood when I see it...

try a ghost tour. i did one of those once. they say 1 in 5 people sees something. but i didnt i dont get to see cool stuff, all i get to see is disturbing, horrible black figures, that give you a terrible feeling of dread and fear. id rather see casper.
You said you've seen about 9 of them since last month.

The only reason why you're seeing them is because you're looking for them.
lol, the post and link reminded me of something,

you didn't happen to pick up a giant key recently did you? if the answer is yes, it may be the cause of your problems.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Archaon
You said you've seen about 9 of them since last month.

The only reason why you're seeing them is because you're looking for them.

that doesnt make sense. i DONT want to see them. thats the thing. im not looking for these things. how am i looking for something if im sitting on the couch doing homework and i see some crap walk into the middle of the room, look at me, and then walk through the damn wall. that **** is not something you LOOK for because it really isnt a pleasant experience.

you didn't happen to pick up a giant key recently did you? if the answer is yes, it may be the cause of your problems.

que?
Quote by pimpslap1236
that doesnt make sense. i DONT want to see them. thats the thing. im not looking for these things. how am i looking for something if im sitting on the couch doing homework and i see some crap walk into the middle of the room, look at me, and then walk through the damn wall. that **** is not something you LOOK for because it really isnt a pleasant experience.

Seriously get off that cid or weed!!!
Quote by pimpslap1236

que?

didnt get the reference then?

Quote by Doofag
Haha, people actually BELIEVE they are real?

Wow

dude if you see one you WILL believe it. and i don't do weed dammit! do you know how many people have seen one of these? i guess ALL of them are on drugs right? (to the guy above)
Quote by Sol9989
lol, the post and link reminded me of something,

Best. Game. Series. Ever.

I love you.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by pimpslap1236
dude if you see one you WILL believe it. and i don't do weed dammit! do you know how many people have seen one of these? i guess ALL of them are on drugs right? (to the guy above)

Yup, they're on drugs or just freaking paranoid!!

Normal people don't see **** like that...!
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Best. Game. Series. Ever.

I love you.

FINALLY!

i love you too

Quote by af_the_fragile
Yup, they're on drugs or just freaking paranoid!!

Normal people don't see **** like that...!

whos to say normal people dont see that? are you god? NOONE can prove stuff like this. just because you dont believe it yourself doesnt mean your opinion is law. i can guarantee if you walk around on the streets and ask people if theyve ever seen something paranormal, 1 in 5 will say yes. does that mean a fifth of the worlds populace is on drugs? no. if your opinions are that elitist keep them to yourself.
Mate I don't know what you're seeing but I'd say there's a logical explanation...good luck.
To the guy who sees them at 3am though, that's a normal case of hypnogogia - have a look at that Wikipedia article again. You're kind of falling asleep with your eyes open and starting to dream...
Seriously though, reading this **** before bed is not going to help me sleep well.
I've had this happen to me a lot before. It's just a trick of the mind, i usually just forget about it and continue what i was doing
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by TheNthDimension
Mate I don't know what you're seeing but I'd say there's a logical explanation...good luck.
To the guy who sees them at 3am though, that's a normal case of hypnogogia - have a look at that Wikipedia article again. You're kind of falling asleep with your eyes open and starting to dream...
Seriously though, reading this **** before bed is not going to help me sleep well.

hahaha. when you think about this crap its pretty creepy. think about this, read that article on night terrors where people see these sort of things inches from there face attacking them but they cant move. that would suck pretty bad. getting attacked = scarier than seeing a shadow walk through the hall. MUCH scarier.
Quote by pimpslap1236
hahaha. when you think about this crap its pretty creepy. think about this, read that article on night terrors where people see these sort of things inches from there face attacking them but they cant move. that would suck pretty bad. getting attacked = scarier than seeing a shadow walk through the hall. MUCH scarier.

There really is a logical explanation for that. I can't remember what i's called. But, it involves your mind being only partially shut down when you're trying to sleep or immediately after waking up. Ever notice how the people that it happens to don't end up with scars or anything?

It happened to me a few days ago. But, there was nothing attacking me. Although, I had the feeling that something was gonna pop out any second and kill me. After a minute or so, I could move, and everything was back to normal. Then, I went to sleep.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

^^Don't, I used to get that... haven't had it in ages though.
Seriously though, proof of how powerful just thinking about this is - I wear glasses, and now I'm thinking about this stuff I could swear I saw a face reflected in the lens behind me! Hehe I need to play some guitar, turn the lights on and watch something funny, how sad am I.
EDIT: Again, it's hypnogogia - you're awake but your body is still asleep and transitioning into a dream. You can use this to enter a lucid dream, with practice.
Quote by Spitz13
sounds scary as shit..

best way to describe it is, if youve ever seen the movie "Signs", that part in the movie where the guy is watching the video on tv and the alien walks out of the bush and into the guys house, its EXACTLY like that, except it will walk across your doorway and disappear, or will walk through the wall, look at you, and then walk out through another wall.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
There really is a logical explanation for that. I can't remember what i's called. But, it involves your mind being only partially shut down when you're trying to sleep or immediately after waking up. Ever notice how the people that it happens to don't end up with scars or anything?

It happened to me a few days ago. But, there was nothing attacking me. Although, I had the feeling that something was gonna pop out any second and kill me. After a minute or so, I could move, and everything was back to normal. Then, I went to sleep.

ya, there is, its called sleep paralysis. some people thinks its a mixture of scientific and paranormal factors. like how your brain refuses to fully wake up, so it sees things and connects with things that you wouldnt normally experience while fully awake.
Quote by Gunpowder
Those are actually dementors.

LOL
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Page 1 of 3