How many people come on UG just for the forums? or just to get guitar pro tabs to play on piano/drums (backing tracks) etc etc.
another commie

YUS!!
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Well, I practically don't, I'm the beginner of beginners.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
i came on UG as a guitarist getting tabs and reading articles....... i didnt even know what a forum was
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
not true, i showed some friends the demotivational pictures thread, and one of them decided to join, never used his account yet tho, but he doesnt play guitar.
i can imagine this situation has happened before.
Quote by Magic Jim
not true, i showed some friends the demotivational pictures thread, and one of them decided to join, never used his account yet tho, but he doesnt play guitar.

yehhhh but thats one case out of thousands of members
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by Magic Jim

i still seize to see the point of someone that doesnt play guitar joining "ULTIMATE GUITAR"... if you want funny **** like the demotivational pics one (which was pretty epic)... i dont know... try 4chan or other **** like that
i play bass, but i guess you meant bass or guitar?
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
i guess one in ever 10 thousand might not play. ( anyone mind linking me to the demotivation pictures? ive yet to see that thread)
yeh, but im not getting into a debate as to why bass guitars were counted in my topic about guitars
I didnt play guitar when I first visited UG, though when I signed up for the forums I had just started playing properly.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I know 2 people on here that play drums and just come for the pit....

sad, sad people....

only joking
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
i have noticed the more i come here, the less i play
does that count?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I have a friend who plays drums and posts in the punk section every once in a while.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by rage6945
i came on UG as a guitarist getting tabs and reading articles....... i didnt even know what a forum was
]

same
mngoalie92: how does it feel to have spicy shit might i ask???
Hair10boy: TANGY!!!
it would be rather difficult to find this forum if you werent searching for something that requires guitar tab or sheet music so yeah
Quote by CowboyFromHell5
it would be rather difficult to find this forum if you werent searching for something that requires guitar tab or sheet music so yeah

not really, I found it while trying to find somewhere to post classified ads for musicians.
im a drummer and i use ug coz i use the drum tabs in the gp tabs and i also write music using gp so i look for tips and stuff. and when we wanna play a song i get the tabs on ug coz no one else will lol